Jordan Peterson said that people overestimate what they can do in a year but underestimate what they can do in 5 years...

Jordan Peterson said that people overestimate what they can do in a year but underestimate what they can do in 5 years. I thought, perhaps that applies to lifting as well.
I've been lifting seriously for about a year but am struggling just to add 5 lbs to most of my major lifts, with the only exception being seated leg curls which I've been killing for some reason.
So for any experienced natty lifters here (be honest), how much progress were you able to make in 1 year and 5 years?

Attached: JP.jpg (1200x1799, 239.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UKG4_psaC9k?t=43
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jordan Peterson also said clams are what we should act like so you probably shouldn't listen to him for advice

A) JP is a retarded junkie
B) JP is not Any Forums or Any Forums related
C) That quote is attributed to like five different people and is basically and old wives’ saying
D) It’s ten years not five

/thread

Clean your room then come back here faggot

Is he Michael Jordan's brother?

Attached: bluepepe.png (594x516, 19.92K)

clean ur penis sir

God this fucking idiot again. Amazing people still listen to him and his retard daughter.

Attached: 2278.jpg (1200x900, 157.06K)

You're right. We should instead listen to dead meatheads like Rich Piana.

You demotivational faggots need a life lol, ever try lifting?

It was his keto diet that turned him braindead.

>Jordan Peterson said
Stopped reading there

Why does he make trannies so mad? I stopped caring about him years ago but they're still going strong

The same reason everything makes lefties mad. They took an issue completely out of context and seethed over it. JP expressed his distaste for a Canadian law that would force people to use one's "preferred pronouns" and the LGBT community had a predictable and stupid kneejerk reaction.

>B) JP is not Any Forums or Any Forums related

well, he advocates weightlifting, so...

why would this man be part of anyone's fitness world he looks exactly like the book nerd that he is
>he advocates weightlifting
like his 'clean you room' fortune cookie advice and the whole 'addiction isn't real' thing he fails at actually practicing what he preaches

In 5 years I went from a 95lb bench press to somewhere around 365lbs. I made comparable progress on my other lifts too.

zyzz > jordan peterson > moreplatesmoredates

He took issue with the government in canada compelling speech through legislation. Trannies took this as him refusing to call a tranny xir.

What i don't get about the pronoun shit is it's only applicable to third person pronouns. In other words, how you refer to someone when they aren't present generally. So, in reality, this hill trannies want to die on is only relevant when they aren't present.

Saying Jordan Peterson is a Christian conservative shill and a moron is not demotivational. Unless you're Jordan Peterson, in which case fuck you lol

When did he say that? Got the vid?

>expressed his distaste for a Canadian law
>took issue with the government in canada compelling speech
That isn't what C-16 does. He just lied about the bill to anyone who would listen. It passed, literally nothing here changed. No one's ever been arrested for misgendering. It was entirely a publicity stunt to launch him into the "Intellectual Dark Web" grift. And it worked for some reason.

He's not Christion lol.
Also hating on Christians was cool like a decade ago but now it's just cringe. Touch grass user.

This is his first of "12 Rules for Life". Anyone who has said they read this book and found it meaningful is either lying and didn't read it, or still thinks Harry Potter is the greatest work of fiction ever written.

Attached: Rule1.png (694x611, 192.26K)

I don't listen to his daughter, she has absolutely nothing to show for except for being his daughter.

As for him, I actually respect him for explaining what the bible is about. It's ironic and sad that I did not have even a vague idea what the book is about after having grown up in a Catholic country. I think most of my peers learned nothing about the book because they laugh at it and despise it. JBP showed me why the book hasn't been forgotten for 2k years and is a foundational text of our western culture.

I am not religious.

P.s. I also respect him for being open minded and having the courage to stand up to communists and totalitarians. However, that doesn't mean I am looking for him to become my daddy, I have a father already.

>people overestimate what they can do in a year but underestimate what they can do in 5 years. I thought, perhaps that applies to lifting as well.
>talk about JP instead
It’s absolutely demotivational and cucked

>No one's ever been arrested for misgendering.
Give it some time. Already happened in the UK.

youtu.be/UKG4_psaC9k?t=43
He pushes christian conservative values and acts like he believes in god. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

Is the UK the same as Canada? Do they have the same laws? Was it in the UK that JP was talking about legislation? No? So why the fuck does it matter what the Brits are doing? I don't want my country to be anything like theirs.

Wash ur peenus lol