It went from 5 pounds to 4.65 pounds. They also raised the price from 59.99 to 70.59

It went from 5 pounds to 4.65 pounds. They also raised the price from 59.99 to 70.59.

Attached: 76.jpg (990x1470, 127K)

You should sue

inflation

Joe Biden did this

This

Really? The price did go up, but the one I have is still the same # of servings
>global inflation problem
>blame it solely on one president
do mutts really?

Companies unironically rose prices because they were told prices are going to go up. There is nothing to stop them from doing this. They don’t HAVE to scrape you over the coals but they will and kek in your face.

howso?

I think it might just be the Cookies and Cream, which is a shame because it's the patrician choice.

>mutter mutter STOLEN ELECTION
>mutter mutter UKRAINE
>mutter mutter BIRDS BEING KILLED BY WINDMILLS

Do you guys think ON has someone monitor threads about them? I might be schizo but if I owned a fitness company I'd hire people to lurk on fitness forums to see what people are saying/get free marketing and product ideas.

Limp dick president encouraged Putin to invade Ukraine. If some guy with a persona of a crazy asshole like Trump was president, they wouldn't dare do it.

I think you might be a schizo if you think companies DON'T do this already

>tfw just bought a 5lbs container of this on Amazon for $42 in a flash sale
:^)

I prefer this narrative over the Mearsheimer lecture everyone was spamming

Reduced oil production in America, the world's largest producer of oil, driving up global oil prices, which made whey more expensive to produce and ship.

anything by ON is unironically, literally, pure unfiltered garbage that's probably 50% sand and hobo skin cells

Attached: Screenshot_20220402-235119379.jpg (1080x2448, 404.02K)

Explain. Their protein powder has the amount of protein it claims, doesn't it?

Gold standard in Jewry

i mean, maybe, probably not, who knows. I highly doubt it. the qualrity of that protein is undoubtedly dogshit. it's the most common brand, cheapest, it's sold at GNC for fuck's sake. I wouldn't trust that shit to use as caulking for bricks

Attached: Screenshot_20220608-000719504.jpg (1080x2448, 386.68K)

They've been third-party tested. That might be bullshit I haven't looked into the credibility of the third party but as far as I know it contains enough protein.
Explain what low-quality protein is, though.

third party can mean their sister company "tested it" and printed out some certificate from Microsoft Word. do you believe everything that's printed on a label?

it's literally the Hyundai of protein powders. niggers take it.

I literally said in my reply that I hadn't looked into the credibility of the third party. I think you might just be retarded.