Is him legit or another fake natty?

I find his advice to be on the honest side, compared to other meme fitness influencers. And he doesn't try to sell you crap that you don't need. What you guys think? Is he legit?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 9.33K)

All influencers are trash

YA'LL HAVE TO GIGA CUT OKAY.
IF YOU'RE FAT; GOTTA GIGA CUT!

I dont like his face, talks like a nigger probably is a nigger, at least 1/8 or some shit

Write like a White man or do not write, thank you.

He is like blasian with some white or some shit.

His bf% and varicose veins is questionable. Other than that he doesn't fluctuate up and down and doesn't appear to have any sides, aside from, y'know, being bald.

No such thing in fitness industry.
Doesn't mean thatbhe Doesn't have legit good advice. In fitness industry everyone is firced to shill something. Also, to get where you are able to train enough to look like that you need to start early as a teen or have money to have time to get into shape as an adult. Remember, maintenance is far more easier than actual building.

He has gay face

He started his channel two years ago and skyrocketed, he's now everywhere, doing collabs with stablished youtubers.

I don't care about his accent nor his rambling videos, but his programming stuff is sound.

>doesn't fluctuate up and down
why the fuck do people keep parroting this absolute meme, you know you can just stay on year round right?

This guy is clearly a fraud cashing in on the second wave of natty youtubers.
>rips off NH's virgin comic/manga autism
>rips off Eric Bugenhagen's "INTENSITY" and specializations in dumb lifts
>rips off alpha destiny's clickbait strategy of just putting a new "THIS LIFT WILL BLOW YOUR FUCKING MIND DUDE" video every day
>is part black so he's naturally a liar
Just fuck off

>is part black so he's naturally a liear

kek

How is he lying?

Natty status

Nigger why are you watching so much YouTube and knowing all that shit. Do you have a life? I bet you dont lift and think everyone has to make up new exercises daily

maybe but he still gives good advice
His bench advice 100% on point

Do you just expect me to just know who this guy is?
You are talking like he is famous and everyone automatically knows him.
Literally who the fuck is this nobody?
At least put a youtube link or something you fuck head tiktok zoomer.

Bald Omni-man on youtube.

>OP asks question
>user answers in autistic detail
>ayo man why you gotta be like dat fuck you mang
not even that user

why would i expect you to post anything about him if you don't know who tf he his, you turbo retard?

Because it only takes a short time to see what these one dimensional zoomers are all about and form an opinion.