BRUTAL BREAK UP

I'm literally having a mental breakdown right now, because i had the balls to leave my gf i was about to marry. We were two years together. HOW THE FUCK DO I COPE? The 2 hour leg day didn't help.

Attached: 1612455330721.jpg (1209x409, 84.61K)

Bro why the fuck did you leave her then, if you're the one dropping someone you shouldn't act like a little crying bitch

You left. What’s the problem?

You cope because you must. That's the secret of adulting.

>i had the balls to leave
Did you want to leave? Are you regretting that decision? Or did something happen?

Why’d you leave her user?

If she was cheating you did the right thing

>Did you want to leave? Are you regretting that decision? Or did something happen?

I posted my 'mini story' in mental health thread of some kind so some anons might remember and told me to gtfo of the relationship.

Those who don't know this was the original post: My gf is thin and hot, but she started shit talking to me when we have an argument and she won’t shut the fuck up. She will even make fun of me. She never cleans my home because she says it’s not her house despite her sleeping her 4-5 days a week and eating rice cakes on my bed and always leaving plates on the table after eating. Whenever I bring it up she told me that my house was a mess before she met me and that she helped me cleaned it twice(4 months ago was the last time) she told me that she has a house of her own to clean ( she lives with parents) and they even have a female cleaner from Phillipines or something.

Fast forward to yesteday morning, i called her and told her that we should stop seeing each other and i blocked her from everywhere because when i told her she was chill but she was trying to reach me everywhere

>If she was cheating you did the right thing
Dude she dropped my self esteem below zero. We were talking about my body one day and i told her i literally don't know anyone in my circle who is that lean and muscular, and she started rambling about that she knows guys who are better than me and that im delusional etc etc. that's just one example, another example she jokikingly said that im a 'little man' because im 178cm. The other time her best friend told her that i look skinny in that shirt and she told me about. there are more brutal examples that i won't get into. and when i confronted her she told me she was 'joking' or she did because i tried to talk her down and that i was making insecure that i thought i was the best physique she ever had (her ex was a dyel btw)
>Are you regretting that decision?
no because lately shit was getting out of hand, i was losing conrtol and she was losing control aswell, she broke in my house 2 times because i had her blocked.

The pain goes away over time. Basically you need time to elapse to fade your memories and feelings.
Getting another girl can help replace the memories and feelings with new ones as you get excited about a new person which helps push the old person into obscurity.

You’re definitely way too immature to be getting married that’s for sure.

That sounds childish as fuck. But hell, if the only qualities holding you were "thin and hot", you're better off alone.

You broke up cause the bitch ate rice cakes in your bed a day refused to be your maid?
Good riddance, she deserves better and I can bet she's getting dicked down as you read this.
God your a faggot.

you type like a middle schooler

user I remember this post, you included a pic of her on the sofa staring at TV a few days ago, glad you left her. I'm sure it'll get better in time.

Eat shit, his future wife was becoming a slob and wouldn't do basic shit after he worked 9hr shifts.

Let’s see some pics of her !

Attached: CCD5748E-C84D-4D92-8954-92B462AC470F.jpg (758x398, 40.03K)

You did the right thing , what an absolute fucking bitch, what kind of selfish disgusting piece of shit eats rice cakes in bed and doesnt clean up? I tell you whores crumby fucking whores , im surprised you didnt knock her out cut and dumb her on a street corner naked with a bunch of smashed up ricecakes stuffed up her vagina and asshole , what a stupid fucking bitch, jesus christ you can do way better than that, a stud like you shouldnt have even got with a crumby bitch in the first place user, what where you thinking?

Sounds like a spoiled rich girl who dated down for a bit of rough. Definitely no hint there of pair-bonding in either direction. Should never have got that far, just stayed a fling.

>marrying after 2 years together
Kek, both of you aren't the brightest

the problem is not her, its you, you dont know how to be a man and how to set boundries.. and you blame her for testing you hahaha

Haha I'm so glad I'm never getting in a relationship holy fuck some people say childish blahblah but most relationships have these kinds of problems it's a fucking waste of time even if it works one of you will die and the other will cry, it's absurd

Kek based whore stuffer

unironically the 8 hour arm workout will fix it

Grind some rice cakes up to a fine dust then blow it into her eyes, get rice cakes cut thin pieces and insert them under every nail then get awhole pack of rice cakes glue them together and ram the rice cake dildo up her ass no lube then get leftover rice cake dust mixed with water amd pour it into her ears teach her show her what it means to belittle a monster then murder every one of her family members friends the lot wipe them all out leave her with nothing

Who needs to cope dodging a bullet the size of a cargo jet?

You're freaking out because you're a man and you were laying foundations for decades of plans. It will pass when you realize that woman would have destroyed, pissed on, and laughed at all the ways you were going to make her life better.

It sucks right now, but not because of any loss by leaving her.

Sounds like she is a brat and was fucking with you bro, don't freak out you just got used to her and now you feel weird or bad it always goes like that when you break up chill out bro all in all you did well. And FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DO NOT I REPEAT DO. NOT. FUCKING. GO. BACK. TO. HER. You don't know the amount of power breaking up gives you, this bitch is more confused than you right now fucking entitled cunt didn't think this was possible fuck her bro she robably wants you more than ever right now. If you tried to fix shit like her disrespect etc and didn't work it's justified to break up you did well man. It's not worth it to be with a bitch that doesn't respect you, ironically now she respects you more than before. Many such cases.

>she deserves better and I can bet she's getting dicked down as you read this.
hope your wife cucks you piece of shit

No, i was doing fine in the relationship i was always there for her.

>the problem is not her, its you
i merely blame myself aswell for some of the things i did, but bro i mean she even talked with her ex. she had male friends, shit beyond the 'rice cake example' and her excuse is that i was insecure and that i should just (((trust her))), the thing is that im sure she didn't cuck me but why is this shit allowed in 2022? I ended up being controlling and not letting her go outside but she started hating me for it, that was the main reason i gave up, basically this is the reason, it's just that events started happening and the rice cakes example happened 5 days ago.

will try it on friday, i got off work because i work in the weekend.

>this bitch is more confused than you right now fucking entitled cunt didn't think this was possible fuck her bro she robably wants you more than ever right now
yeah she told me that i should NEVER mention anything about my daily life because i could be fucking another woman in instant if we hang up and she told me she doesn't want me as a 'friend', i tried to make her chill but a break up is always a break up so i took the block her everywhere approach

>. It's not worth it to be with a bitch that doesn't respect you, ironically now she respects you more than before. Many such cases.
bro thanks but it's really hard, we were together ALL DAY

Haha i remember you. It sounded like you needed to grow a pair. Good job user without respect there is no hope. You have to maintain frame.

Holy Fucking BASED

Attached: 1653490127361.jpg (1024x576, 153.58K)

Bro how tf do you decide to get engaged, let alone, date a bitch like that? I wish my gf did that it would give me a good reason to dump her, but no she’s an amazing and wonderful gf, but I’m simply not feeling the relationship anymore. That’s when it’s tough to break up

I WONDER WHY

SIMP ALERT
user you’re too much of a fag to realize, but his ex was a bitch and his dumbass shouldn’t have gotten engaged in the first place. Have fun being a slave your your ugly ass gf

>It sounded like you needed to grow a pair.
checked, i did grow it. it was a clean descision but hard non the less, about the frame part tho... how do i maintain it? just be cold and distant? its been the hardest 2 days of this year for sure this far, still lifted and ate 6 meals tho lol

she will never have sex with you

Attached: FD2Xqc1WEAIHVdA.jpg (2048x1536, 458.82K)

I’m gay and I meant him and her as a pair are too immature. They don’t even clean where they live lmao.