I created a composite of the perfect man with the perfect face, body and dick. What do you think?

I created a composite of the perfect man with the perfect face, body and dick. What do you think?

Attached: 1631494131266.jpg (1772x752, 173.59K)

no to the first two desu
three is odd but I think you're right about it

Post your ideal moid face and body, I need a laugh. No doubt you'll post some punchable looking geeky YouTube streamer and a generic twink body.

My dick kinda looks like that albeit with a smaller head. I wish a femanon would give me a handjob

>cut
user WHAT THE FUCK

That dick legit looks like a doggy knot. Why's it so purple is he strangulating it?

82% of women prefer cut dicks mate

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-044107~2.png (720x307, 46.98K)

>spends hours digging for pictures and makes a literal fucking collage of what the ideal male should look like
Do women really?

I didn't spend hours retard, certainly nowhere near as much as you probably spend masturbating to pixels of vaginas each day, these are images I came across effortlessly through surfing the internet and happened to like a lot, then spent 15 seconds putting them together. Problem, incel?

And you'll make 15 more out of your simple retarded pleasures. Chad is the only thing that gives you meaning in your pathetic female life. You should be ashamed to be born a woman

You could have just asked me for 3 pics

>he says as his entire existence revolves around tits ass and vaginas and pixels of women
Loving the lack of self awareness user. Keep it up.

>cut
>perfect

No way bro.

"Poll Results: Indifference Won
According to an informal poll of about 250 women: 27% consider themselves circumsexual; 31% are indifferent; 8% are demisexual, "

At least read your own fucking article retard. There's also no source on where the sample for the poll even came from and I would guess that American women probably prefer cut cause they're all used to that mutilated stick.

Not him but uncut dicks are disgusting. Keep your gross sharpei anteater looking smegma shit away from me.

Would you give me a handjob? My dick looks similar to the third pic

No. A penis itself is irrelevant, it's the quality of who it's attached to that counts.

yet the only thing u could think of to make a thread was the guy equivalent of those things you dumbass vagina iq roastie

Ohnononono, if only he knew...

So what criteria do I have to meet to get a handjob

that seems like what a gay dudes ideal faggot bf would be, women want to be with guys who look like they are on the verge of dying

that dick is nasty

At least post your cock to prove you aren't lying
Most women don't want stupid skinny e-boy discord groomer manipulators who look like Bladee, only the retarded low estrogen beta females who end up here do.

Do you really want a bf that posts his cock on an image board

I'm not OP and I'm not looking for a bf from this shitheap. I just want to know if he's larping or not.