Gotta get rid of 15 pounds in two months for a BJJ competition. How would you go about it?

Gotta get rid of 15 pounds in two months for a BJJ competition. How would you go about it?
I train bjj 3 times a week and lift twice.
I am eating 2k calories but not losing weight as fast as I should.

Attached: DuTpHOYXgAACh2v.png (796x588, 103.36K)

Eat less, workout more

Dehydrate yourself pre weigh-in like the pros.

I’ve been working out my jaw stamina for this BJ competition but I’m thinking 15lbs of weight loss will take the fat off my chin for my cock intake.

Attached: 5324675357843683.jpg (900x900, 34.28K)

you wont lose fat unless your insulin levels are low, so try to eat one meal per day or switch to keto

In bjj thats not possible since you weight in minutes before fighting

Eat 1k kcal a day, train 4 times a week.

Attached: 1632831843426.jpg (1192x1694, 356.56K)

Eat 0k kcal until you reach your goal.

Lmao

Probably something to ask your coaches, this board is not gonna give great weight cutting advice. You’re going to be training harder than ever and eating less than usual. That’s a tawf predicament.

So that's like 6.8kg, so lose about 5kg of fat, that's like what 11lbs? So lose about 2.5kg a month, that's VERY doable, fuck you could lose 4 in a month if you go the fasting route or a hardcore 1000kcal deficit and then just before the weighing you should eat 0 carbs and 0 salts, say 1 week of keto, and then 1 day fast before weighing, that should make you lose the extra 2kg of weight in the form of water that you will instantly regain the next day after you eat carbs.

You do /fraud/, right user?

Attached: IMG_4534-new-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 106.09K)

run more, get your cardio up for the competition. weigh everything you eat. train BJJ more.

Kek
Cut my dick off?
Have to weight in right before competing
Wat?
Would I lose a bunch of muscle mass and feel lethargic all day on 1k calories?
I would pass out while rolling
Any hacks you recommend? Was thinking maybe switch weightlifting for kettlebells and fast on week ends since I am not training.
What's that?
Doesn't running only burn like 200 calories? Does running help your bjj cardio? I would think something like kettlebell is simulates bjj cardio more.

stop over eating. a lot of people eat until they're full. don't. before you eat anything ask yourself if you really need to eat it, or if you're just bored eating. ask yourself if there's anything healthier you should be eating instead. this is also a good tool to save money

>Wat?
your body can only only burn carbs or fat but not both. they way your body controls this is with the hormone insulin. insulins spikes when you carbs and slowly goes back to normal.
so if you are calorie deficit and you insulin is high then you'll just have low energy and feel like crap. if you are calorie deficit and your insulin is low, your body will release fat from your fat stores into your blood stream to be used as energy, this is how you lose fat. so theres no point in eating a calorie deficit unless you also manage your insulin levels

7 day fast
walk for 3 hours a day

>Doesn't running only burn like 200 calories? Does running help your bjj cardio?
Running at 5 mph burns over 600 calories per hour. It definitely does help your BJJ cardio. Lets you hunt a lot more submissions and helps your game a ton.

I’d reccomend going low carb and spending a couple of weeks discerning which high protein foods keep you full. IM not a Keto truther but the facts are; this diet is going to be temporary, you need to keep your performance high and food intake low, a pound of chicken breast is 440 calories with 100g protein and very very filling. Same with most fish. Load up on veggies, learn how to sautee greens. Count your calories and stay 500 below your sedentary tdee. Your increased training should make up the difference I think.

I box at cruiserweight(only smokers) and heavyweight so I’ve never done crazy cuts but that’s how I eat when I want to lose a lot in a smallish window

>Would I lose a bunch of muscle mass and feel lethargic all day on 1k calories?
If you get enough protein, no.
>feel lethargic all day
Yes once you ate your carbs, your energy will decline by the hour

1g protein per lb bodyweight
no carbs
no fats other than trace fat from food

train more, do stairmaster for 30 mins a day

basically kill yourself for 8 weeks and you'll hit your goal weight