This is to make it more convenient for beautiful people to get laid...

This is to make it more convenient for beautiful people to get laid. It also means females have a lot more choice than the average men locally. I hope none of you have/considered using it.

Attached: Tinder.jpg (797x800, 21.54K)

Incel shit is so 5 years ago grow up

This is just red pill shit and is relevant today as it was back then. It's over for even the average functional man.

Notice how nobody has managed to make an app that gets average people laid, let alone uglies and undesirables? It's almost like foids tending toward the top 10% is a biological reality.

more and more people are becoming blackpilled by the day
yep, the algorithm is also set to automatically bury non chad profiles.

sadly it isnt foids making those apps since they're too stupid to make it. it was literally created by a jew to profit off of goyim. i wonder if he knew he was opening pandoras box? not that a jew would care about that, they willingly do that kind of stuff all the time.

I tried it before and it made me rage quit.i really made me hate women really really bad. Because you know so many of them are ignoring you and thinking negative about you.

Problem is ugly females, even the crippled ones have become so indoctrinated in believing "you can do better than this" mentality. A Chad with high libido wants to fuck a variety of girls and may have kinks like obesity. Then there are the slightly insecure Brads that don't believe they deserve the Stacey girls so only go for low attractiveness women.

just fuck fags and trans if you're too ugly to get a woman. It ain't all bad bro

I honestly don't get how dating apps work could I really find a husband on this one

I use it because actually match with some really cute chicks, and it raises my self esteem lol. but i'm too autistic to get laid, I have no game to get replies so I just gave up let the qts accumulate. it's a nice cope to look at and be like, yeah, I could be dating these chicks if I just tried, totally.

Are you gay?
Hfsv

I did try using it but only because my therapist prescribed it among other dating apps. Wouldn't have tried it otherwise
The results were exactly what you'd expect from a robot on a dating app, idk what the psych thought it would accomplish

I got my gf off of there. She super liked me and messaged me first. I fail to see the problem.

am not gay
xx chromosomes

This just goes to show how woefully out of touch normies are and the elites won't know what's coming nor how to deal with it.

W-whats coming? Did I miss a memo?

Just use tinder and okcupid.
How couldn't you figure out how they work?

It's coming, user. It's. Coming.

Attached: 1632316425481.png (392x348, 120.82K)

Its here
Oreganoly

Attached: cat.png (828x813, 537.91K)

this
some chick at work downloaded a dating app and boyfriended the first dude she went out with, they been together 3 years. you get free pick of chads as a woman.

Nothing is coming. They want a lower population and they are getting it.

>Spy pretending like he doesn't know what's going on