Is gin and tonic a gay drink?

Is gin and tonic a gay drink?

Attached: download.jpg (474x405, 24.89K)

There is no such thing as a "gay drink".

Of course there is.

oh so you aren't drinking the unicorns vomit ? I though everybody like sprinkles on their drinks.

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 8.67K)

Anything with clear liquor is gay as fuck. Just go for a whiskey or perhaps a spiced rum.

All alcohol is gay it lowers testosterone

Lads, what should I mix with tequila?

Gin and tonic? Nah, it's a classic. It might not be the epitome of manliness when it comes to ordering alcohol, but it's not gay. Plus, most drinks aren't gay as long as you act manly drinking it. If you enjoy the really girly fruity drinks, just own it.
>this might be an exception

tastes like shit. I had to make a gimlet with lots to lemon juice (freshly squeezed) water and sugar. Only way I can tolerate gin

fat middle aged woman drink

You drink it and your gay op so it must be a gay drink

Real martinis are pretty decent also mixes decently with cuvee

Only if you radiate queer energy. Do you?

there is no such thing as a gay drink. drink what you want. even girly, fruity drinks aren't gay, and a gin and tonic isn't even in that category of drink. it's classic, simple, and fairly refreshing. not really sugary or sweet enough to fall into your typical gay drink category.

gin is an alcohol you either love or hate. frankly, it's my second favorite, falling behind whiskey/scotch. I never drink anymore regardless. Just empty calories to me now.

women like it tho
normie women, not ones larping as likeing manly stuff

Not a woman, but I like it
Whores in my vicinity does not like it, although they are retarded like every woman being
Also, it might be a case that I'm gay then or at least that I'm alcoholic, which is kinda probable

>spiced rum
okay retard

i like it dont care if fags think its not manly. crush up some mint throw that in there, slice of lemon, very nice.
hangovers from gin are fucking horrible though

No retard. Gin and tonic is peak colonial aesthetic. Ideally drank under a shady veranda overlooking your subjects toiling under a punishing sun in the tea/tobacco/sugar/cotton fields.

>not having a pint

Attached: 1352097217372.jpg (464x444, 49.53K)

Is there anyone here with authority to judge drinks as gay or not? Perhaps on a scale? Like a former bartender?

My favourite drink to get at a restaruant or bar is whiskey sours. Where do I fall?

i knew a gay who liked whiskey sours but he also just liked whiskey he was also 50 years old