/fat/ - Carnivore Fixes Loose Skin Edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For fructose fiends who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication. This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq

Previous thread:

Attached: kellyhogan.jpg (601x616, 61.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nWSEQkkh7LU&t=9s
youtu.be/CZ-qwRGNgjo?t=3585
youtube.com/watch?v=OK1zePxBJu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I just had mcdonalds bros...i'm ngmi
It was good though. I can go another 2 weeks without goyslop
what, did you just have like a 1000-1500 calorie meal? that's not a big deal at all. Here's a video about eating crap food to keep the hunger demons at bay: youtube.com/watch?v=nWSEQkkh7LU&t=9s

>carnivore

Attached: image.jpg (400x300, 18.37K)

For Anons trying to avoid loose skin:

Kelly Hogan (OP pic) fixed hers by eating a carnivore diet. No fasting, no calorie restriction. Unlimited meat.

Discussion in this video starting at 59:45.
youtu.be/CZ-qwRGNgjo?t=3585

Attached: Kelly-Hogan.jpg (310x465, 42.33K)

If you can afford to eat nothing but meat at current meat prices than you can afford a personal trainer, which means you shouldn't be fucking around in /fat/

Medium ground beef is still cheap because normies think fat is bad. You could also incorporate eggs, which should give similar results.

Personal trainers don't know how to avoid loose skin. They will probably get you to eat less and move more which is what causes loose skin in the first place.

post body

Ground beef is fucking nasty. I can eat a cheap cut of beef every day of the week and be happy though

For Anons trying to avoid ketards:
rentry dot co/n45uk
(4chanx filters)

>Kelly Hogan
I'm not fat but just wanted to drop by to say uhhh hello based dept

>ketard thread
oh no

Ketolards should all be banned so they can be sent back

Attached: high fat fad diets.png (854x329, 88.37K)

>do 20 hours fasts every day
>eat chicken breast sandwich
>eat dinner (usually chicken or beef with small amount of rice or potatoes)
>take 2 scoops whey
>around 1500 calories

I weigh 68kg and my BMR is 1600, but I dont seem to be losing weight. I also lift 3 times a week.
Not sure what I can cut down on without sacrificing them protons

Ground beef is great. You just have to make a patty and don't overcook it. And you can put it on chaffles to make a burger out of it.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-14 at 19-52-35 Keto Bacon Cheeseburger - The Best Keto Recipes.png (795x843, 1.17M)

Why not just avoid weight loss threads entirely? Carb reduction is the best way to lose weight, so anywhere you discuss that isn't censored will have a lot of keto/low-carb talk.

stop eating rice

Instead of reducing intake why not increase your metabolism by +500kcal/day? You can achieve that by just not eating carbs. Easy. It also eliminates hunger so you don't have to count calories at all.

weak bait

Why do fat people keep falling for "it's a food group" meme diets instead of just cutting calories?

it's attractive to americans to keep consuming the same fattening meat foods on the promise that it's actually gonna help you even tho it never has

The vegan shilling in this thread has gotten really weak. They don't even argue anymore they just make inane accusations that posts they don't like are bots or bait.

It's confirmed that metabolism increases by +500kcal/day when eliminating carbs.
youtube.com/watch?v=OK1zePxBJu4

That's like climing every stair of the Burj Khalifa tower in Dubai. Every day. Just by avoiding carbs.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-22 at 18-20-33 Dr. David Ludwig - 'The Carbohydrate Insulin Model of Obesity' - YouTube.png (1189x792, 370.44K)

>Carb reduction is the best way to lose weight,
Perhaps, but you'll lose muscle mass along with fat.
Calorie deficit + resistance training + LISS = maximum muscle retention.
WEIGHT loss isnt as important as body composition.

Post body

see

>Carnivore Fixes Loose Skin Edition
is this true, and if so can someone explain the mechanics behind it?
from my understanding, the parathyroid deals with soft tissue and the calcium utilization involved with that. how would raw animal meats, blood, and lymphatic urine-infested tissues assist the parathyroid gland in the specific action of tightening skin?

Muscle is lost on a calorie deficit because carbs block fat burning. When fat burning is blocked and you run out of carbs, you burn muscle.

Exercising on a cut is an attempt to stop muscle wasting caused by eating carbs. You can just not eat carbs. No exercise needed.

Attached: keto-vs-cico.png (1280x1024, 1.07M)

no, it's just fad larp