How do you honestly feel when you see girls like this?

How do you honestly feel when you see girls like this?

Attached: stacy.jpg (640x958, 93.01K)

Annoyed because every chick I've ever met that looked like that was a total fucking cunt for no reason. Especially my cousin who looks dead ass like her.

I would follow her home, study her neighborhood, study her in and out movement, then wait for the perfect opportunity to kidnap her

>Especially my cousin who looks dead ass like her.
No cap?

nothing
i don't care for sluts or real women in general

Attached: 1506799628311.jpg (922x1200, 188.61K)

sometimes sadness sometimes anger sometimes I do some serious escapism and envision a scenario where we hit it up

Absolutely nothing. I'd walk by as if nothing was there.

The urge to roll down the window and whistle at her.

>No cap
Neck yourself for using that zoomer nigger speak

Indifference. Maybe I'll make a mental remark about how pretty they are. Then just go on with my day.

I have a cousin who is extremely attractive like girl in pic, trust me she is an insufferable bitch, there's reasons why these girls end up on TikTok with black eyes.

whore. imagine wearing a "bikini" out in public

sad
you just know her head is empty, and that doesn't make me mad, because it's not her fault, it's the fault of the people who treat her like a goddess just because hot
reminds me how hopeless humans are

Juxtaposing pleasant and unpleasant feelings in the gut and groin.

Attached: 777D766E-F507-45E6-85FC-4CF0EB25CE7F.jpg (375x477, 46.05K)

Depressed that I will never look like that.

Attached: 1643823079161.jpg (2864x3072, 650.11K)

Women are cunts to men that are not worthy to breed with.

I feel sad but I do so all the time for no good reason

that she isnt worth my time. probably a whore but nothing to write home about. i'd rather fuck more dignified women

typically reminds me of my sister then it reminds me of her little mud babies and how she's ruining those kids lives. if my sister doesn't immediately come to mind then I just get horny.

Attached: B947EA3E-CBF6-486C-BB5B-D4398718D12A.jpg (450x600, 48.2K)

i never think anything as complicated as this. usually just "she would not want to leave her drink unattended with me. she would be unsafe alone in an alley with me."

I feel a biological desire to cum inside her