Who here takes daily Aspirin?

It is supposedly really healthy

Attached: Aspirin-hatóanyaga.jpg (727x507, 42.58K)

>Who here takes daily Aspirin?
>user gives themselves ulcer for life

Wtf, who would you do that?

You dont really need that cheatcode if you ice your balls 3 times a week at least

user...

If you're going to do this for some retarded, unwarranted reason, at least take baby aspirin.

You take a baby one daily if you're geriatric and fucked your heart up from a lifetime of being a fat piece of shit or poor diet/habits. But only when told by a jew-doctor. Not just like that.

Isn’t that shit terrible for your kidneys?

Only when you roid

you may have aspirin induced gout from it, so be careful

i tried taking a low does aspirin every day and after the first month, my shit turned dark black so I stopped.

No, it'll ruin your stomach acid. My dad ate baby aspirin for over a decade and his stomach/intestines' were ruined.

acetaminophen is really hard on your liver so doctors don't recommend consistent use. Going over the max dose even a little has a chance to just turn your liver into a rock and kill you. It's still a useful and effective as an acute painkiller and blood thinner but it's not good for consistent use. But people are gonna do whatever they want or whatever their peepaw said so saying this doesn't matter at all cuz it's not going to change anyone's mind. Just at the very least don't drink while on it or mix multiple medicines with acetaminophen because the time from thinking you might have had to much to dying is real short. Bayer would try to classify all overdoses as intentional suicides for years but now they finally have to put a warning on their shit.

free ulcer gang

Can I take these with ADHD meds? I heard they can cause strokes and brain bleeds

I take it to alleviate my wrist pain/inflammation. Gonna stop once it gets better. I could take Ibuprofen but I read that it can fuck up my heart.

NSAIDs are linked to chronic pain and liver or kidney failure. Pass even if aspirin seems to make strokes and clotting slightly less likely.

Inflammation is actually part of the healing process. Reducing it slows healing even if it makes activity more tolerable. Gotta balance the two.

Why are you talking about acetaminophen?

I take the 81mg ones daily before working out to thin my blood counteracting (hopefully) high blood pressure from the stimulants and diuretics in my home mix preworkout.

I'm in awe of how many retards in here actually think aspirin = acetaminophen. I forgot where I was.

Not full strength ones OP, are you trying hurt yourself

They're probably either underage, alcohol abstainers, or complete alcoholics. All the responsible adult drinkers know the difference because we don't want to unnecessarily overtax our livers.

Why would it be beneficial? It has mild anticoagulant properties but that's irrelevant unless you've had a stroke or some sort of heart surgery. In which case you'd most likely be on warfrarin which is far more potent.