/Fraud/ I Hate Jannies

We're Keep Talking About Goths Chicks Until Someone Else Makes The General Edition

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read ALL OF the r/steroids wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index
>reddit link
yeah, fuck off.

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.
See CCFC's handy faggotry guide.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

ABSOLUTELY no source talk.

No sarms talk. If you want to discuss placebo pills then make your own thread.

This isn't a medical forum. Stop asking for medical advice and go to a doctor.
Don't ask us to help you schedule your pinning dosages. Use steroidplotter.com/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

Previous Retardation:

Attached: 1650991451686.png (1080x1080, 1.3M)

Is a 5-6 day PPL too much for someone who's on 500mg test and 50mg var w/ tbol sprinkled in? I'm fucking destroying myself out there, lethargy through the roof after heavy days.

thanks was just about to open one up.

what do you guys think about an good old 1g test u 1g eq winter bulk with 6iu hgh and some slin post workout?

Attached: IMG_20220225_113823_resize_79.jpg (992x1984, 1.2M)

5 days is fine, when you start cracking gear, lifts go up, volume goes up, you still need rest days. Being natty sucks tho.
What's the slin protocol looking like? I'm looking at Novorapid, 15iu Pre workout, 75 carbs split during the workout.

Attached: sample_907c025cd82f03f7fd32287a93321192.jpg (850x835, 106.21K)

my volume has gone up as well as intensity, prob explains the 3-4 hr mid day naps

how's the tbol, haven't gotten mine yet. I'm dropping the var cus i'm getting more acne then mast/tren combined for some fucking reason.

Attached: 1654608808581.jpg (1436x2048, 225.2K)

would do 5iu pre workout with 50/50 prot/carb shake and 10-15 postwork with a normal protein / carb meal 8-10g per iu not sure yet first i need to settle on which roids ill take

>we pretend to be natties
Will creatine make me bald?

Hello kind sirs
I’m not a roid tranny, but I too despise the Jan Jan
Have a wonderful day

Attached: 6C0E6095-DFCB-4018-9D8A-96AA97C3405B.jpg (600x750, 57.4K)

prepare to have your limbs give out far before you wanna stop lifting desu, tbol is gold as a preworkout.

haha yeah im gonna start an anavar only cycle at 20mg per day to avoid sides and shutdown, advice?

>already balding
>already have acne
>don't want kids

Time to get on the bicycle and leave humanity behind

Did you run HCG for your first cycle?

About to run babby's first 500mg/wk test e cycle in a week or two. Already have the nolvadex and aromasin on hand + I've gotten bloods done

no, wish I did though.

Just to prevent the atrophy or for coming off cycle easier before you transition to PCT only?

38 yo TRT (1.5 yrs) fag (previous test was 306 total, now 950 - 1000)
Protocol is currently 120mg Test cyp/week with HCG (moving towards kispeptin thank you FDA)

What's the harm in blasting out a simple 500mg/wk Test "cycle" for 8 weeks then dropping right back into my usual tranny routine? Have an AI on hand from TRT but have never used it, 120mg/wk gives me zero sides and HCG is keeping my balls happy it seems. If I just wanna gobble up some mass for a couple months and come back to normal what should I be aware of?

Attached: apn5.jpg (600x200, 38.83K)

Both, plus long term natural test production. Inactive leydig cells in the testes will die after you go into shutdown, so it's not a matter of if but when.

Labs are all normal range (except test) btw. Get them done quarterly now, very stable

what are the actual cons of frauding?
I've asked a lot of people on Any Forums, a few irl that I know use, and r*dditors and literally none of them had any regrets about hopping on gear outside of joke ones (eg. not starting earlier)

rapid aging, man tits if you can't balance your estrogen, increased blood pressure, enlarged heart

>rapid aging
only tren
>man tits
had puberty gyno, had it removed.
>cant balance estro
20mg MENT + 150 test pw. No need
see above
see above

>only tren
what mechanism causes only tren to speed aging?