/r9gay/ - #1647

Werewolf edition
previous

Attached: daarken_cropped.0.jpg (1200x800, 108.07K)

ayoo where the were-bottoms at

>ayoo where the were-bottoms at
I got a full moon you would like to see :3

this is very very very literally me
hi

I get it
the full moon is a reference to your buttocks
appreciable wit, a man would be lucky to have you

>appreciable wit, a man would be lucky to have you
Compliments will get you everywhere including in my underwear.

I am a stinky 4 weeks old unshaved autistic skeleton bottom
not everyone at once please

Attached: 442.jpg (452x351, 20.07K)

I'm not sure if your underwear would fit me desu

when i was a kid i really liked werewolves i dont even know what age i stopped having them as a favorite

>tfw no bf to listen to skeletonwitch with

4 weeks old is a little young for me but good luck

Come here man musk *SNIFFFFFFFFFFF*

Attached: shimoneta-heavy-breathing.gif (498x278, 1.51M)

>when i was a kid i really liked werewolves i dont even know what age i stopped having them as a favorite
I loved the idea of them, I remember eye fucking the moon trying to awaken my secret werewolf powers when i was 8.
Did you ever see the 2000s vanhelsing movie?

replying to this fuckhead is dangerous because he will reply back

damn right i will you beautiful hunk of man.

Attached: 549a4897fb66ea606e26b20641c4a2d6.jpg (250x239, 13.71K)

yeah but i dont really remember anything about it is it actually decent still or something?

>yeah but i dont really remember anything about it is it actually decent still or something?
Its fun, the main character is Vanhellsing but hes an agent of the catholic church and equipped with weird gadgets.
>an automatic crossbow
>various metal stakes
>a fucking grenade
i love to watch it every now and then, movies like that and underworld were so cool to me growing up.

it must have been a movie i watched at my aunts house or something which means i didnt really pay that much attention. underworld doesnt sound familiar and im guessing the rest of the series is bad? i might watch it again when i take my next break

Yeah he's not interested at all. It's cool. I don't think I really am either. Finding a relationship at this point in my life may not be worthwhile anyway.

its a forgetable B movie but its so fucking silly that i love it. Underworld is like some girl in a latex suit and a shirtless buff pretty boy fighting vampires with glocks in modern day LA. Its an action gun movie kind of like blade.

>tfw not in chaos taking the knot from a werechad

Attached: knot.jpg (2190x964, 1.24M)

sounds weird not sure if id like it. i wonder how bad of an idea it would be to watch a bunch of stuff i liked back then

Hi user, thanks for at least replying. I almost thought you didn't read it or forgot about it :s we can chat more about occultism and hermetic if you're still around.

>tfw user doesn't realize he isn't real

shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up