Mfw i ignore all the demoralization threads

>mfw i ignore all the demoralization threads
>mfw i ignore the bald and balding faggots who tell you just to buzz/shave it
>mfw i have a topical finasteride/minoxidil mix prescription
>mfw hair is coming in in my temples where hair hasn't grown in over 10 years

Don't let the guys who have resigned to being ugly, second-class citizens get to you. They want you to be just like them. They literally don't want anything good for you.

Attached: u-g-F57P280.jpg (550x441, 27.88K)

Reminder that Ronaldo is working on the cure. He will save us.

Way too many demoralization threads, no idea why they bother. For what purpose? if you don't want to get fit, just fuck off to another board or site. Also completely agree with you about the retards who keep saying to buzz it, fuck that shit. Hair is life.

LOOKIN OUT FOR LOVE
IN A NIGHT SO STILL
OH, I'LL BUILD YOU A KINGDOM
IN THAT HOUSE ON THE HILL

LOOKIN OUT FOR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE
BIG BIG LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE

Attached: pepe-singing-in-front-of-crowd.png (800x609, 409.11K)

Just ordered some 5% minox and a derma roller. I want to preserve my hairline and thicken up the temples a little, that’s all I’m hoping for.

Am I gonna make it or am I already too far gone?

Attached: F40D4B96-EDD4-440D-BA2A-42CD0CE5462A.jpg (2006x1226, 611.63K)

>mfw when your dick stops working v

Attached: C39B457A-67B0-4F87-9A74-97CBA310DC80.jpg (900x692, 80.79K)

>preserve my hairline
What hairline?

Try the r/CumShotDiva formula.

Yeah idk why anyone would still be using finasteride at this point when there are safer options that won’t give you ED and manboobs

>hair is life
You go girl!

Fuck off, don't care either way faggot.

Attached: 62642642662.png (339x221, 9.16K)

>when your dick stops
On topical finasteride? Get real, dude.

Like what?

See

They are in every single board regardless of topic. Some are legit but others are paid

Minox is pointless without finestride fren. Dermarolling is a meme. Every doctor will tell you that. Don’t listen to the old Chinese women here on Any Forumsness

Completely retarded and untrue. 80% of men who use only minox experience hair regrowth. Fin will literally give you erectile dysfunction and man boobs, no amount of hair is worth that especially when it’s completely unnecessary

Sure, they experience hair regrowth, but for how long? Studies show that minox will let you delay balding for up to around two years and then your hair will start going to shit again. With finasteride some people keep their hair for decades.

Soon as you stop it stops and dies. Fin keeps it alive. My dick never stopped working.

Redpilling is cringier than blackpilling

>Taking drugs to have hair
I mean you do you bro I don't give a fuck about going bald if anything I only mind my balding spot at the top of my head, I wish my hair fell off at once so I don't have to fucking shave every week or two

Amen

why do you guys say "i am able to ignore all the demoralization threads" like is an accomplishment just close the fucking browser if you can't handle it you fucking little bitch

Niggers I used Minoxidil for a while all it did is make my hair fall faster and have red pimples all over my head I said fuck it and quit that shit now I have a giant bald spot at the top of my head lmfaooo