I am a KHHV in my early 20s

What are some lifts for "people" like me?

Attached: wojak.jpg (720x748, 31.04K)

Read the sticky, retard

I guess as long as I don't read the terms and conditions on an anime forum, things could always be worse.

Neck hangs til failure, you Any Forums, summer tourist, loser FAGGOT

> DUDE just work on yourself bro
> dude just get ripped
> dude get a job
> DUDE get a hobby
> dude your personality sucks get a new one

that's how you get a fat whale that has to do nothing lmao to get laid. ICK

Unironically touch grass. Nobody likes a whiny bitch. If picrel can get pussy so can you

Attached: uu42jcjnld861.png (614x613, 253.25K)

What’s the second h stand for.

and who the fuck is that supposed to be?

Hugless
Handholdless

handholdless and hugless

>in my early 20s
what reason do you have to not just state your age

Find your waifu! Fuck the faggot OP

Attached: 6D20EB00-09D9-497A-B9D3-B9B33738BDB9.jpg (1600x1067, 419.61K)

Need 9 on my dick

Thank you.

rollan

No, none of that. Even if you do all of that and you're not actively putting yourself out there and talking to women all the time, you won't get any. Jesus Christ, you want a woman? Go ask out a 100.

imagine the smell

>DUDE

Chlorine?

>implying that the average autist here even has female acquaintances
or are you implying incels should cold approach women at starbucks?

>pls deliver pussy without me doing anything and being able to look a woman in the eye
I'm glad you punk ass bitches are removed from the gene pool. Any Forums has become Any Forums meets Any Forums

Have you ever heard of social gatherings? Parties? You can find them on facebook.
Fuck, some chick I've never met asked me to her birthday last week. Apparently they went to a nudist beach. Too bad I was busy trying to bang my ex.

Imagine being here and pretending you're some highschool jock
That ship has sailed, old man.

back to r9k faggot no one cares about you

Boogie2988

>You can find them on facebook.
LOL. I thought I was kinda being hyperbolic calling you an old man, but you really are some washed up boomer.

You need a stable social circle of non-4chinners to go to parties. Sure, you can try to break your way into a house party or some shit, but unless you're extremely attractive and socially skilled, you're going to be that weirdo autist incel standing in a corner, making people ask each other who invited you.

>just be a multi-millionaire e-celeb bro

Attached: 1593890489794.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

Interesting how "I'm so pathetic, I don't know how to talk to girls" incels instantly become the most toxic, seething rabid dogs the second someone tells them they're retarded.

fucking kek

>DUDE

They probably expect to find sympathy or pity here, proving just how retarded they are

That was my first time replying to you. Cope and seethe.