Does this Gatorade ad set realistic expectations?

Does this Gatorade ad set realistic expectations?

twitter.com/Gatorade/status/1524099856834478081

Attached: 1628644841427.png (587x823, 497.63K)

The thing about working out is that if you actually work out long enough and stop eating shit all the time you won't look like these fatties anymore, so I'm not sure what message the corporate jews are trying to push

I’m impressed. Anyone else impressed by the fat nigger too? I can’t do that.

I just think its funny how theres never videos of these fatties doing these things. And if there is, its like a 2 second clip that cuts off before we see them wheezing and recovering for 13 minutes.

I like that it depicts a fat ass doing some kind of exercise to improve themselves instead of "beautiful at any size" garbage with a hamplanet in lingerie looking like shes about to masturbate with a gatorade bottle

Most people can do it in a week. Two at most. I did it in my third try. Standing in your hands is way harder and actually a challenge

>fatty trying to improve herself by working out
>shit on by fit

What I hate about this is that that's the easiest iteration of that "trick". The center of gravity is better distributed and the challenge goes up as you need more mussels to keep the balance. See my terrible graph trying to explain this.
Easier to the left, harder to the right

Attached: asasas.png (1572x790, 36.62K)

> I used to clown Any Forumssters for (((them))) posting
> I finally realize they were right
Just simply reading about the Weimar Republic makes you realize what (((they))) are doing

I haven’t done it at all and most people can’t. I can do handstand push-ups (on the wall) and like 15 pull-ups as a dyel but my point stands I’m impressed by this fat nigger. I doubt Gatorade fit for hydration is meant for experts, it’s for retards who need an app for it.

The key point here is that Pepsi Co has never added to human wellness and 9 times out of 10 they shill health right after a huge settlement that only atones for a fraction of their sins

I just want you to know I appreciate you drawing the genitalia.

This is not about trying to "improve herself" as some retards are spouting, it's about drinking sugar water while doing some esoteric bullshit exercises that don't really have a significant impact on health and staying fat so she drinks more sugar water.

uhm hey guys how about we cool it with the antisemitism and racism? thanks

user is right the sheer wieght and stress put on joints tendon etc. That were not designed to take that stress is impressive

Attached: 1655926475311.png (1571x790, 89.92K)

I have no idea what you’re drawing is intended to convey

Center of gravity

Imagine all that weight bearing down on that neck

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

NUKE AMERICA

>NUKE AMERICA

some cute niggress might try that, and might end up killing herself. fr. no cap.

fuck off niggerkike

we can only hope

im actually impressed she could hold that pose long enough for the camera to get a clean still shot

Truly a fat woman in a diet sports drink ad is the collapse of civilization