The Americans of /r/SquaredCircle are arguing over if Sheamus and Drew are appearing in their hometown at Clash at the...

The Americans of /r/SquaredCircle are arguing over if Sheamus and Drew are appearing in their hometown at Clash at the Castle. They've agreed that if either of them started their match by shouting "Fuck the English" they would be cheered like it's their hometown. Do Americans really think that the vast majority of people at CatC won't be English? Or that Irish people aren't going to be in the crowd? It costs us less to to fly from Dublin to Cardiff than it costs to get from London to Cardiff.
Anyway I'm really looking forward to the show, are you Any Forums?

Attached: 1659503280267554.jpg (1125x860, 71.49K)

I don’t care what retards on reddit are doing

why are you humping a chicken fren?

It's ok, wearing condome.

Probably pathetic Irish American LARPers.

Americans are retards, what else is new

what

England for the English
england for the english

Americans think it is still 1972 and that Irish people are legitimately hateful towards the English and vice versa.
I'm Irish, and English people are my frens and they should definitely start their cars in the morning.

Attached: 5gkp7j.jpg (483x492, 250.19K)

To be fair, the Irish people who are obsessed with hating britain all love British music, British tv, British "food" amd speak like British people ao they are retards

You say this but you Irish will always support whoever is playing against England at the world cup. Scots do this too. It's a bit sad since we would support Ireland in a big tournament.

>Americans
>Reddit

Aye but there's also the notion of Andy Murray being British if he wins and Scottish if he loses. Maybe it's a joke, but it's literally just football. I'm sure many of you would support Ireland, but a lot of you would support our opponent just the same. I do think a Wales v England final to the Euros or World Cup would be the unlikely instigator to a new civil war.

That's because the English never shut up about the one time they won anything, are sore losers, their fans are dickheads who start fights and also they occupied pur countries, wiped oit our cultures and, in the case of Ireland, managed to kill half the population by refusing access to food during a famine and only allowed the Irish people to eat some fucked up slop that was specially produced by order of then prime minister Cromwell. And you have shit teeth.

I fucking hate the English as much as anyone, but let's be real - Wales is the Janetty.

just a bit of banter rakesh

IT'S COMING HOME

I'm English and I don't even support England at the World Cup or Euros. It's only football, not a war or something you melt.

So... Becky isn't going to be at CotC?
If not, I don't want to go anymore :(
Bought a ticket and a flight from Dublin just to see her :(

Attached: bl.jpg (1536x977, 264.1K)

meds now

Go back and stay there. This is Any Forums.

We’ll fuck a duck

The Welsh don't hate the English and Cardiff is a heavily Anglicised city culturally speaking. They aren't in some isolated Welsh valley

all this smibbly bibbly shit

based, fuck Wales. Useless nothing of a country.