Boomer General

How do I mitigate the ravages of age? I'm in the best shape of my life by an order of magnitude (tons of cardio and weight training), but from the neck up I'm an old, ugly bald faggot in his 30s. How can I possibly recover, boomerbos?

Attached: 243C5A98-106A-40DB-AB95-275E312DD84B.png (1513x1527, 1.39M)

Not losing your hair would have been a good start.

Not only that but I have sunken eyes and huge laugh lines now. I really look like shit in pretty much every conceivable way.

Congratulations, you're learning that beauty is fleeting. It's almost like it's a universally accepted fact or something.

If you really want to maintain some youth, take care of your skin. Exfoliate once to twice a week, cleanse every morning or evening and moisturize afterwards. You're still gonna age though, like everyone else on this planet

>balds into heihachi mode
Improvement if anything

follow this

Attached: ARISTOTLE_ONASSIS_10 RULES FOR SUCCESS.png (548x618, 461.51K)

Kek

Attached: 1655665673512.gif (640x480, 3.27M)

I pray to GOD I age into heihachi.

Go back in time and wear sunscreen on your face whenever you go out.

He became peak human

Attached: basedHeihachi.png (407x640, 201.46K)

Attached: 1654653697393.jpg (1513x2465, 701.71K)

>Keep a tan
Sun ages you. Nice meme.

Sun ages your skin, but it has so many beneficial health effects it more than makes up for that.

Only thing you need to do is sun your 4th eye.

Wow these are hard to make

Attached: Untitled.png (1152x648, 19.17K)

BASED HOLY

If i had this balding pattern i would also go for the Heihachi look

>get a tan
>sleep less
As far as I know, Onassis posters all look like cottage cheese or prunes, depending on how long they've been at it. Avoid this advice.

KEK

Lmfao

1. WIG. call it a hair system or whatever you want, but you'll never look younger without hair.

2. Skin care. Do your own research here, but it makes a night and day difference.

3. Having a good style. If you're an oldcel, don't try and mimic the style of younger people. It's just creepy. Just don't wear a t-shirt and cargo pants every day. Have a wardrobe that's presentable and appropriate for an adult male.