Smoking pre workout

Finna smoke a blunt and go to the gym.
Does smoking pre workout negatively impact my workouts?

Attached: nvaekx3yc4w81.jpg (3024x4032, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eExCYM9jEPI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That vertical line on your finger isn't a good sign of health ape, you should have some blood work done.

You right now: "I'm going to smoke this drug that makes me mellow and hungry."

Weed makes me energetic and smart nigga. You got sad white boy genes, can't handle kush haha

Yeah, my sad genes keeping me from falling for the perception-altering effects of a perception-altering drug.

>this drug makes me think I'm a genius and accomplished while doing nothing but sitting on the couch listening to mumble rap

White boy cope lmaooooo fr fr

DUDE

I usually smoke bud to make video games more entertaining. Its just that right now Im fasting.

However this is not the place to talk about smoking weed. Any Forums will typically demonize you for such habits.

>nigger cope

YOU
WILL
NEVER
HAVE
A
FATHER

Anecdotally speaking, I wouldn't recommend smoking the whole blunt, but smoke enough to daydream while ROONING.

But seriously, it won't affect your actual training. Your muscles aren't going to stop growing because you inhaled weed smoke.

I'm honestly surprised there aren't black lifters blazing during work outs on instagram. I haven't actually looked, though, could be all black gymfluencers do. Selling weed while flexing:

"This is my proprietary Black Kush Mamba MAXX with creatine and whey concentrate for that extra kushy pump. Use this promo code for 10% off my King Bling protein wrappers when you order more than $50."

You sound like virgin's fr fr

N

Well blazing during the workout is not a good idea as it clouds your lungs. But give it a good 20-30 minutes after smoking and it is bretty epic, Def recommend

youtube.com/watch?v=eExCYM9jEPI

Weed slows time down for me to the point that the simplest actions seem like they take forever to do. I can't imagine a grinder deadlift while high.
I was talking to a chick while stoned and I got distracted by a thought about my penis unrolling and inflating like a party horn. It felt like I was daydreaming for a solid 20min but apparently it was only like 30 seconds. I guess time dilation is a common effect but I seem to have it worse than most I've talked to. Working out while high seems like a recipe for problems

For a week I experimented with taking a couple hits from my pen before lifting. Put me in a zen like trance. Just don’t overdo it Op.

Ya'll smoke your splifs from the bong right??

Attached: splif bong.jpg (960x1280, 141.98K)

Better for calisthenics and leg day as long as the strain isn't too indica and you don't smoke till you're a fuckin vegetable. Makes the chore and pain of getting in decent volume with low weight more tolerable, and if you're capable of autisticly hyperfocusing on your legs, the pain reduction and heightened sense of significance can help. With squatss

based nigger

I'm actually a 18 year old white virgin. I love role-playing as a black bull

I'm also trans btw

100-200mg edibles about an hour before I start my workouts give me killer vibes and energy!

Attached: 20220608_025942.jpg (661x881, 81.09K)

Of course a nice fat dab always does the trick too :)

Attached: 20220608_031612.jpg (661x881, 29.42K)