6’3 or 5’7

What’s it like to be on the ends of the spectrum? (Strength-wise and Socially)

Attached: F7CA3915-E829-43D0-AC04-7A3BC98EB0AC.jpg (1117x647, 77.71K)

If you are a 6'3 autist people will be intimidated by you and you die alone.

If you are a 5'7 autist you get bullied and you will die alone.

being 5'7 is alright I guess

6'2 so im fine right? Do have problems with posture and sitting dumb ass small seats.

5'7.5.
It's ok. Wish I was taller. You dont get any attention from girls until you talk to them. Then its not so different so long as there arent any 6'3 charismatic Chads to win them over harder. I'm pretty though so that helps. Strong jaw and chadlet eyes

I'm 6'5 and it's fine, people always make comments about it and it's hard to physically fit into a lot of places though. Lifting is also hard, especially in terms of putting on visible muscle but I'm lucky.

Sometimes I'll see people in the street and think Christ look at the size of that freak, then I'll walk past them and realise I'm the same height, so no doubt people think that about me too

5'5 here. You get used to being as tall or maybe slightly shorter than most women. The meme that girls care about height as much as it's portrayed is only on dating apps and shit.
Doing pretty good socially, nobody ever takes jab at it, everyone is friendly.

Strength and gains wise though? Holy fuck lads. Being a shortstack has its fucking benefits there.
Any small pound of muscle I put on shows quite a bit. Muscle insertions are fantastic since I'm so compact so the gains are I M M A C U L A T E
Strength is amazing since my lifts operate on a naturally shorter range of motion so my strength to size ratio is phenomenal.

So overall, pretty good desu. Do I still wish I was taller? If a genie could do that with a snap of his fingers I'd probably say yes? Otherwise I'm pretty happy as is

>look at the size of that freak
>walks past
>same size
>taller actually
>mfw
LMFAO that's a great image user thanks for the laugh

This.

5"7 here and I wouldn't "upsize" myself, even with the magic snap of a finger.

I've grown comfortable in my own body and women that I hang around, date or fuck have never cared. I was with a 6,2" amazon woman for a year or so and she found it incredibly hot that I was able to please her so deeply and not once did I feel inferior to other, taller men during this time.

You really have to be in a bad mindset to worry about height as there are myriad benefits to being tall, just as there are with being a shorty.

tldr: Be happy with the body you're in and you'll not have to worry about some faggot on Any Forums, because the ones that come into your life that care about your height, will not stay long so why waste energy or cares on that?

Attached: 20220201_161105.jpg (1175x881, 268.52K)

How do the other short guys in this thread feel okay with it ? I feel humiliated at 5´8 everytime I step out of my apartment. Do you live in non european countries ?

Based Manlet. I hate most Manlets because they act like women but the ones that accept it and are confident in it have my respect.

6'9 and honestly would give up a foot of height if someone wanted it. Fucking so tired of everywhere I go being made for people much shorter then I am.

Do women feel scared or nervous around you?

I don't really like being 5'7" for social reasons. Sure, people feel comfortable around me and not scared so they can relax but I'm also way more likely to get the shit kicked out of me since I'm also a 150 lbs manelt. I've almost been beat up twice int he last 4 years (and I live in a high end area so it's pretty exceptional) by 6' fags who think they can fuck with me.
Athletically, 5'7" is good for my sports of choice (running, climbing, and lifting). Small enough to have good power-weight ratio but big enough to have an ok amount of absolute strength.

>t.

Attached: sad.png (710x692, 250.59K)

6'3" here. I'm a misanthropic racist with right-wing opinions. I also got fat so my height never mattered anyways. Yes, I know where I am. I despise most people I meet, and would like nothing more than to see this world burn in nuclear fire. My only solace is that everyone dies eventually.

Attached: standards.jpg (692x720, 69.12K)

5’9 is a funny height because no one believes me when I tell them, they all think I’m under exaggerating. I guess they’re used to the meme of the guy who’s 5’6 claiming he’s 5’9

How man's Inches exist?
>t euro

Many*

5'9"?! I didn't know they stacked shit that high!

Attached: r-lee-ermey.jpg (770x1369, 343.09K)

2.54 cm in an inch, 12 inches in a foot, which is roughly 30+ cm?

>be me
>6 foot
>constantly claim to be 5'11 to be lord of manlets instead of peasant of giants

Idk why but this made me kek