Is sex even real bros...

Is sex even real bros? Never even got a kiss from any of the girls I dated and they always say the same thing about hating hookup culture. Sick of this shit, just want to get my dick wet.

Attached: 0EA3CAB3-8AFD-43FC-B21A-5E5063A47FE1.png (839x768, 548.64K)

I've never not kissed a girl on a first date

I've only been to three in my entire life one being my gf but still

I've seen proof that sex is real and it just make me more angry

Attached: tiredofthisshitpepe.png (420x393, 207.47K)

I don't think it is. Sort of like how atheists don't believe in God because there's no proof.
I've never had sex, how can I be sure it's real?

Attached: 1612091092.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

youre supposed to make the move on them dum dum. Girls only make the first move if they were molested as a kid

Attached: 02movie.gif (320x457, 118.14K)

I've got the same problem, I just don't get how thing lead up into sex. I had sex with many hookers, but only one time with a normal woman, and she was drunk, fat and ugly. How normies have sex, bros? It doesn't make sense to me, but I also hate talking to women.

This girl and her mother are selling their dirty socks to perverts! Sex IS real, I'm afraid!!

Attached: our-little-secret1648854452.jpg (600x998, 102.96K)

What are you supposed to say to normies anyways?
It doesn't make sense.

Certified chad here. Slept with over 30 girls at 22. Literally just have like 3-5 canned lines that lead into make out then fucking. Im bored of tinder dates if the girl isnt really sexy to me at this point because I pretty much go thru the motions every time and it works ~80% (some chicks will never make out on the first date nothing u can do except be cool about it and wait or just next her)
A couple of mine are
>shes at my place finding something to watch
"well we probably wont focus much on the movie anyway" THEN FUCK
>Youre walking side by side holding hands or smthn stop here and say
"I wanna tell you something" or "hold on a second" then make out
Im not gonna give more of my more powerful lines but u can find them online. U might be some loser keyboard faggot and say wow dude canned lines le cringe but I have gotten a lot more pussy than you and most of them were HOT so stfu and listen

>Certified chad here.
Lie

>Slept with over 30 girls at 22.
Lie

> Literally just have like 3-5 canned lines that lead into make out then fucking.

Lie

u will never know this feel

Yeah sex is real

Just know anal sex is great

Rampaging their anus when they scream is very nice

Blah blah blah
Blah blah blah nlah blah nlah?
BB lah bhal blah blah balh!!!
Bual blah blah llab
Another thread concluded!!!! Gooda ;!!!nnnnn!nnnn!!!!!!!!
We love life!nn woooooooooi

Why does legit advice on fit upset u ?

This creature has gotten more pussy than you pitiful fuckers because he had the balls to go for it

Attached: ChrisChan.png (709x678, 538.87K)

Epic

He only fucked a prostitute and his mom

>only
Still more than you'll ever get

Comical how true this post is. Pick up lines/strats are like jokes, they get old quick if they go around.
I've been bullied at school my whole life, didn't have any friends and still managed to lose virginity at 19 just because of a few PUA books.
To anyone reading this - If you're an Incel now I don't know, but if you were one 10 years ago it's your own fucking fault, retard.

I never got this dating business right. I'd already kissed/made out with/fucked girls before doing the going out together bit. Being seen together socially was always a confirmation that you were currently a couple, not fumbling towards same.

both lines were cringe
do we really have to do this shit to get our dick wet
gay as fuck

MFW I see a pepe post

Attached: 751CEA5F-D182-4A68-98FD-87335848C052.jpg (640x800, 131.86K)

>Never even got a kiss from any of the girls I dated
I don't think you were dating them user...