Is there any point in lifting to get women? Seems like having a good face is more important

Is there any point in lifting to get women? Seems like having a good face is more important.

Attached: 1637880315803.jpg (3464x2264, 686.28K)

You should lift for yourself not for thots. Thots will be a consequence not the goal.

You don't really need anything for an asian bitch. Just literally be white.

How do I get an asian gf bros?

Attached: 1649100437812.png (528x528, 365.74K)

not that one that hot. you need a good face, full head of hair to get someone that cute

>Seems like having a good face is more important.
It absolutely is.

>Seems like having a good face is more important.

I’m lifting since 4 years and my main motivation was from the beginning to get girls.
But during the 4 years I never got women while dyel friends who have good faces fucked tons of hot babes.
I finally realized the truth and realized that I just lifted to cope with the fact.
It’s real bros. Face, height, personality, social status and money are all what matters. Body has nearly no relevance in this aspect

Yes, Lift so you can rape women and fight off the cops or escape prison afterwards then just keep raping more until you're all coomed out then go play fortnite in your mom's basement

Go to Asia.

Bro, how many times do you have to see men with faces that look like shit but mogging all other guys physically with model-like girls before you give up this gay larp.

Never seen that. Sounds like a massive cope.

Did you leave the house today?

No

I can get women to like my face but I cant get the sex part.
I think you need to be like a 10 facially to get girls with no effort.
Idk I have gotten girls tell me Im hot but I dont know how to talk to them and they dont know how to talk to me! ankward silences all the time and talking about random shit inbetween,the conversations always end ankward,there is no flow and I dont get anywhere I havent even ever been friendzoned well obviously.
>TLDR I know I am a social retard but most women are social retards aswell???

Ones like that care significantly more about your wallet than your face. They will always go for dudes who can fly first class or have private planes for fun

>t. worked in the fidi of ny for years and seen hundreds of these kinds of asian thots around

I make 250k per year, over 6 foot, average face, losing my hair, not particularly muscular. how do I sign up for a girl like that?

Yeah having a good face is important but if you're a fat fuck the fat is going to cover up those facial features and you're going to look like the Pillsbury dough boy. So yes lifting is important regardless of looks. Also don't lift for women, they don't appreciate the effort you put into yourself unless they're lifters themselves.

Attached: friendzone.png (480x480, 289.84K)

Weights aren’t for women, weights are for men. Homo or hetero doesn’t matter. Weights are to raise you value to other men in other settings. Then as that is raised orbiting women will take notice of you. That or you have to chose top or bottom if you never leave the gym.

250k ur doing pretty good among the general populace, but nothing wow enough to have hoes like these running to you on tap when you want ass cuz they always expecting a real good ass time (coke, flying, exclusive clubs, trendy reservation restaurants, shopping). youll need to break 500k for that. 250k you can probably gf up these hoes but why would u? they will be expecting you to buy them expensive clothes and are mad high maintenance.

I've never seen that unless the guy is like 30 years older than the girl. Do you live in Eastern Europe?

With good face we mean good face, so after having lost fat in case you are fat. I was fat too, and losing weight DRASTICALLY changed my appeal to women.

life isnt a movie fkg retard

try to reread what u typed without cringing

Yes, but grooming, hygiene, and personality are all also equally important. Being funny and positive will get you girls 2 tiers above your league.

Also most women dont like roided up dudes so go natty if you want women.

Women should be a side goal though, not the main goal, otherwise you'll turn into a conceited cunt.

yeh, I think you're delusional if you think the average chick who looks like that is partying with guys making 500k. Obviously, with enough money, you can get girls of just about any caliber, but it's pretty clear that face and hair are the most important. Do you really think that fuckboy in the pic is pulling anything over 100k?

Try not living in a flyover state. You want these kind of thots, you go to nyc, la, or sf, where there are already tons of ppl making bank. You only need to be white to pull regular asian bitches, but the top tier ones know how hot they are 100% leverage into gold diggers