Left is 100% my type in terms of appearance. Can anyone identify where she could be from? Looks Russian...

Left is 100% my type in terms of appearance. Can anyone identify where she could be from? Looks Russian, but I don't know.

Attached: 1639251071978.jpg (2048x1536, 574.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FMEk-qDl5r4
youtube.com/channel/UCWFqZC5R1JEfQ3NdW5KcVcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Either russian or ukraine, billions of slav look alikes

Definitely Russians

the girls look like twins. one is just not smiling as much.

look at those untrained legs. babushkas in the making

So go to Ukraine or Russia if I want a hot white gf like these two?

kek, I've seen this before in my town. The girls run up to asians or foreigners and take picture with them then go back giggling to their friends saying "look I found ching-chong in town!" then they make Asian eyes with their fingers while laughing.

Are there some that genuinely like Asians?

Literally go to any slavic country if you want the exotic novelty of being rejected by a Slavic basic bitch yes

Nope, they are quite racist and xenophobic for actual relationship, they may "like" one to get out of small town and travel but I don't know any that would have a relationship with one.

looks like the Northwest. and no they aint fuckin

What if I don't want to be rejected? I want to be with one. Americans don't look like this. I thought Kpop and weebshit is popular in Russia?

>he's THAT clueless

Those streets are super clean. Holy shit America is such a dump. Also looms Russian or eastern euro.

The reason I called it a novelty rejection is because of the location.
You could get rejected here, or you can get a special rejection somewhere else. Big deal.

I don't want to get rejected period. What the fuck do I do?

Become tall and give yourself a masculine skull shape.

Literally impossible. I look feminine bros, but I am pretty tall

lmao don't listen to this jealous cuck, there's a big thing for Russian/Eastern European bitches to be into Asian men especially because of shit like k-pop. there's this Russian bitch on youtube that specifically makes korean subtitles on her videos and wants to go to SK permanently as an expat or some shit

youtube.com/watch?v=FMEk-qDl5r4
youtube.com/channel/UCWFqZC5R1JEfQ3NdW5KcVcQ

If you're above 6'0 then you're fine.
Unless you have severely recessed chin and chudface syndrome then you won't have a problem. Why would you even ask this stupid shit in here? You're tall. Shut the fuck up.

Yes, korean chad. Any chad in any country who is tall and handsome is going to be worshipped by women.

Why does the first one look so plastic and then the second one looks ugly? Any that look like OP?