I'm going to eat nothing but steak, liver, and a plethora of raw cheeses from now on

I'm going to eat nothing but steak, liver, and a plethora of raw cheeses from now on.

Attached: 1653408724221.jpg (1080x1062, 92.41K)

Attached: 1592680804698.png (745x723, 203.62K)

Based.

Seethe.

You do know those countries all suffer from heavy alcohol consumption right?

If it's called a LIVEer then why is it always dying?

Guess they're not chads after all. You should avoid a mongcuck diet, OP.

>going to
I hate when people tell me what they plan to do but haven't done yet. Shut the up. You just want the social reward of having done something without having to actually do it. kys

>Egypt
>heavy alcohol consumption
Aren't they muslim?

everyone knows that the 12th century mongols also just sat around collecting NEETbux or working some nerd desk job while watching chinese cartoons and playing video games for 16 hours a day like the modern Any Forums man does

Attached: E6kM-LOUYAUJMZF.jpg (2048x1536, 247.42K)

holy shit, three times the second place? mongolia isn't the only country that drinks a lot, that statistic is insane. Also really, egypt suffers from heavy alcohol consumption? A muslim country?

No real Muslim country exists today. Some areas of Afghanistan came close when they practiced sharia law but that was it

yeah but before that they worshipped furries and otherkin and so their 10 000 year culture and hsitory includes beer and wine which is still produced and consumed today, and also whichever army general owns the country this year sure is a power-hungry dictator but they also tend to dislike islamic fundamentalism

>A muslim country?
again, not a "muslim country" per se even if the majority are muslim, beer and wine are widely available.

the alcohol consumptions of egypt, is according to the world bank, 0,6. It's 15.29 in the US, and upwards to 20 in most of europe.

see

i pretty much do the same except i add olives as a source of fruit and oysters as a test booster

iv been doing it for like 2 years now and i feel and look 3 years younger

Attached: vegan=scam,.jpg (716x484, 152.39K)

baste

Attached: mongos.jpg (1024x665, 119.21K)

Liver cancer is mostly genetics, hepatitis and alcoholism. Mongolia has probably all of them and I don’t think the way they eat is the main cause. I'm not defending Mongolia's diet though. It’s shit as you can see on their life expectancy data.

This is the way

Attached: 61EE8D74-5938-41C7-A630-E19F62519563.jpg (400x400, 33.35K)

Damn, right is one cute Mongol lady

Yeah hepatitis is HUGE there