What happens if i exceed 50mg zinc a day?

What happens if i exceed 50mg zinc a day?

Attached: 472019347Natures-Bounty-Zinc-Dietary-Supplement-L.jpg (700x700, 34.02K)

Your dick will fall off

You become a zinc

You become alpha male

Attached: 1655820674297.png (853x1000, 521.53K)

this shit does nothing

Fucking caplets when will they learn

You can end up with metallic poisoning. The brain literally becomes saturated with zinc: imagine pouring molten steel onto a jellyfish. Not the answer you wanted, coomer, but since the extent of your interest in fitness terminates at shooting loads, try cucumber and celery instead. RUSTBRAIN.

>coomer
its literally for recovery gains though the most important part of getting muscle.
Also is it 50mg for all bodytypes? Im 100kg 190cm, shouldnt it be more for me?

copper deficiency

Attached: 1638122560722.jpg (183x275, 6.72K)

explain

not him but bioavailability i think

Exit the matrix
Alternatively eat silica packets

Too much zinc will induce vomiting.

Alright which foods are copper rich

Eye starts twitching

if raw pumpkin seeds arent part of your diet right now you are R E T A R D E D and not going to make it

>On vacation in kazakhstan
>Drinking for a week
>Still taking them Supps before bed
>Forget to Take them one night
>Cousins wake me Up with Beer
>Drink Beer
>They leave earlier to Uncle for some shashlik
>Take Supps including 50 mg zinc
>Puke on the way to uncle
>Go Back, Drink some water
>Arrive
>Drink Beer and shoot with at bootles with Air gun until shashlik is ready

Man, i Hope i can Go there next year

redpill me on raw pumpkin seeds

Zinc toxicity is a three for one as excessive zinc will interfere with dietary copper and iron absorption leading to a combined iron and copper deficiency along with zinc toxicity.

Good luck with your hair falling out and your dick not working. Generally the trace biological nutrients i.e. iron, copper, maganese, cobolt, etc are highly toxic when the miniscule physiolgically necessary doses humans need are exceeded.

lmao

your penis falls off and it grows on my body.
I already have 50 penises and I'm combining them to have 5 giant penises the size of 10 penises.
It will not be enough however.

When I took 50mg a day my hair started going white. Looked it up and it was a copper deficiency. Completely stopped once I stopped taking zinc.

Is this you?

Attached: 1648355143703.jpg (640x960, 70.01K)