Zinc dreams kick in

>zinc dreams kick in

Attached: 1632174727797.gif (250x250, 2.85M)

>had another homosexually suggestive dream

Attached: 1651874201358.gif (220x202, 133.19K)

how do I fever dream maxx?
I eat cheese before sleep, but should I also take zinc?
What else should I do?
I also look at very scary and creepy pictures before sleep

got some melatonin yesterday and had the most vivid dream/nightmare. Went to a gymnastics training camp but it got taken over by this guy that made us do a spelling bee, and whoever finished in the bottom 3 were killed while the top 3 gained superpowers. There was some part where I was called on but I didn't know the answer, so I had a backup plan where my friend made a bunch of noise in the other room to let me look it up on my phone while they were distracted, but he ended up being brought into the spelling bee as well

I dont have any nightmares but i do have gory dreams where i step on a place where there are a bunch of guts and body parts around, also gross ones where i see piles of worms and shit

Do you actually want this? I have 3 methods

Yes, I want to have the ultimate dreams

Okay here’s my three methods I know of
1. SSRI cold turkey. By far the deepest and most intense dreams I’ve had in my life. Every day for a week. They were so intense and terrifying and vivid I was scared shitless to go to bed. They were completely surreal and immersive and seemed to go on forever. Another reality type shit
>rate 5/10 couldn’t stop puking for weeks and the dreams were scary as shit. By far the deepest dreams of my life tho

2. Get stung by a shitload of stinging nettles. I did this the other day, ended up trawling through shitloads of nettles in shorts on a poorly planned journey. The dreams I had that night were deep and wild. I am certain it was because of the nettles because I haven’t even been dreaming lately and they were surreal and intense
>rate:8/10 stinging nettles aren’t really that bad more just irritating and the dreams were insane. I think you can make nettle tea that might work without the stinging

3.blue lotus
You can buy a plant online called blue lotus and make tea with it. It’s legal and cheap and known as a dream herb. People use it to induce lucid dreaming.
>rate ?/10 never tried it but read about it, there’s a lot out there on it

that’s all I got buddy I’d try blue lotus first

If u want super vivid dreams, smoke weed for a while daily then quit. You'll get vivid dreams up your ass.

I live 50 lives a night

Attached: jAyHtSV.png (395x578, 63.95K)

this works extremely well too can’t believe I missed that out

This is why I never quit weed, I always end up having vivid nightmares after stopping

You mean wet dream where you fuck a light skinned bitch and a dark skinned bitch and have a threesome?

>40mg of zinc a day for coom gains
>not cooming
>semen retaining
>5 spring onions and one raw onion a day
>weight lifting on shrooms to absolute exhaustion every set to fatigue
>looking at bunda on yandex before I go to sleep
>trained myself to wake up in fury if I'm approaching a wet dream
>no escape for my coom
>3 ciggies a day minimum
>2 grande black coffees a day, like a liter of americano
>walking around music when I'm out is eastern european folk metal
>4 eggs for breakfast, 2 for after dinner supper to cortisolmax
what more can I do to testmax?

I'm going crazy man I want to fuck everything, my lifts are going up again too

Attached: IMG_8878 (1).jpg (2320x3088, 792.47K)

Take Calea zacatechichi, also called dream herb. That shit works.

God damn kid just pin at this point. all this shit is a placebo or like a marginal increase at best. Test isn’t the sole factor in this shit, at least until you start blasting out of natty levels and even then it just becomes more complicated. All this shit is in your head man boosting your test 5% is not a big deal

2 ZMA capsule gets me great dreams.

I used to smoke weed consistently for like 2 years. Was on ssri for a few months. Did some lsd had a bad trip on mushrooms and quit everything cold turkey. Every since then like 6 years now I have just crazy ass dreams that are so real. Some are nightmares but I've begun to enjoy all types of dreams because they are just so long/wild/detailed.

A dream that reoccurs is where dogs are chasing me and eventually I have to pry their jaws open until they break and its so gross and painful but I feel like a king after I kill all the dogs.

I can tell you from purely personal experience that at the very least semen retaining and smoking is not placebo

Attached: bidlo prison.png (528x479, 492.99K)

I dunno guys, I'm not really into taking drugs for sleep.
Some of these plants you guys are saying are toxic and bad for your kidneys too.
Also weed smells worse than shit

>never remember my dreams
>catch covid
>dream every night while ill
>saw my buddy who moved abroad 6 years ago
>message him the next morning
>tells me that he's coming home next month for a few weeks
there is power in your dreams

This is the funniest gif ive ever seen lmaooooo

I had a dream where I was a superhero and could block bullets in a futuristic dystopian world.