Did anyone else have this embarrassing phase

Where because of all the racial autism on this site you tried in a futile to appease the loser racists on the site and now realized that you are the fool in this situation. No, just me ok

Attached: 1639151121945.png (400x436, 60.63K)

OMG SO RELATABLE QUEEN CAN YOU PLEASE BLOW ME NOW?!

Here comes the flood of "black post" all of a sudden. I wonder why they come in waves?

It was retarted of me to use this wojack I just knew it would get me more replies if I used it, but I do want to have a serious discussion

I do that on purpose I feel like if I do that my threads will get more genuine replies instead of bait replies. If there are other threads about black user in the catalog

Queen is such an ego trip black girl word.

just you, im white

Wanna share your experiences I want to feel less alone

No, I'm white. I would never disparage my race. Btw what is with you "totally not racist blacks" wearing your race like it's central to you identity? Do you have no accomplishments? You are calling others losers so I'm just asking?

Yeah, I used to be like that until I realised how retarded it is to be like that. It takes a while to decondition yourself but it's nice that you've realised you don't need to.

my experience is that being a pickmeisha is dumb as fuck

Nope, I never did that. I never tried to appeal to Any Forumstards being indian if they hate me or whatever idc. Your just a mentally ill femoid looking for external validation

Attached: 4c74b8b2d40d08f029c9e044fa1ba5003192af1903c84af04692de43435bde58.gif (750x750, 1.87M)

I am referring to the race obsessed autists on Any Forums I dont think calling them losers is a incorrect term, maybe I should of just said retards its not like im not a loser as well

I just feel so embarrassed and the worst part about it is that all the shit I have said is record online and easily available for all to see

I was trying to be one of the *good based black* and I feel an incredible amount of shame when I remember that

YASS KWEENJAK SLAAAAAYYYYYYYYY

I think I was naive the insecurity didnt set in until later when I made those comments I genuinely thought I did nothing wrong and or cringe

good day to you my ghanian goddess

Attached: 1643903394951.jpg (1200x720, 88.54K)

you cant win because they hate you either way for being a woman

t. Hate men for being men

>that one black girl still indirectly fishing for attention
>robots still taking the bait
YOU RETARDS ARE FUCKING... RETARDED

I like giving black girls attention tho. They always give me attention irl.

You good

This is why I am worried all the cringe and stupid shit I have said can now being connected to me. It is my fault though how do I make things better?

Maybe you could be more specific.

How did you appease the racist losers

Attached: E104511C-5643-4877-A5AA-B2847BE441FF.png (534x636, 635.63K)

that isnt a bad thing because you are not a bad person. know that you are welcomed and loved here, at least by me my ghanian goddess. i do not care what the rest of these cretins think of you. i will always support you, now and forever.

Attached: 1642095916404.png (1762x1632, 1.35M)

I regarded myself and other black people as n words and I also said a lot of terrible cringe shit I dont really remember all the shit I have said I just know it was offensive

Thanks, but you dont have to simp so hard you dont know me I could very well be a shit person idk user just dont expect too much from me

>I regarded myself
bad
>and other black people as n words
Reasonable
>said a lot of terrible cringe shit
You are one of us now.

>I could very well be a shit person
you arent, trust me i know from how much you post here. do not put yourself down like that queen, you are better than that.

Attached: 1642095916407.jpg (500x551, 27.94K)

You know the racism is all ironic, right? I'm just fucking around on the internet. My first gf in high school was black and I love that girl something crazy.

I feel hella stupid looking back on it, who was I trying to impress?

yeah, i was wigger for a bit when i was a teen, tried to act black and fit in cause i lived in a majority black area. feels cringe now.

>I feel hella stupid looking back on it
That's the worth of it though, mistakes that make you cringe also make you grow.

Some of it is real but I guess my mind took it all seriously and I took shit way too much to heart leading me to do some shit to impress who idk, all I know is that I am a fool

Do I post here that often?