Bodybuilding is the gayest "hobby" ever prove me wrong faggots...

Bodybuilding is the gayest "hobby" ever prove me wrong faggots. All you do is lift weights for the purpose of looking "better" and niggers. You develop no useful skills beyond being a massive homo that jerks off to his own reflection in the mirror and lifting weights and putting them down. Sure you are stronger than the average person but besides that there is no value to your vapid vanid "hobby"
>B-but Arnold Schwarzenegger was le alpherinho!!!!
Arnold had much more going on for him besides bodybuilding and it was more about his personality a thing that most bodybuilders lack
>B-but bitches love muh mussles!!!!!
Yeah of course keep telling yourself that until some manlet with game and life experience cucks you because you have autism
>B-but muh health!!!
Most bodybuilders don't even cardio. Besides that sure, muscle is good for health, specially old people but then you have roidfags, retarded enough people that actually injects substances into their bodies to become bigger, it's hard to be more pathetic than someone like that.
>B-but muh discipline bro!??
What discipline you fucking faggots, going to the gym for 1 hour a day requires no willpower you colossal pathetic homosexuals, go try and do something that actually requires discipline, willpower and skill and you will find out the dimensions of your homosexuality really fast.

Attached: 1655760711274.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Good morning sirs

Didn't read all that, but making an aesthetic physique is just one way you can make the world a more beautiful place.

Ugly people are evil.

lost

Attached: 3664374998638264321.png (128x128, 36.51K)

>lift weights for the purpose of looking "better"
Yes aesthetics should be a prime objective. Why do people make music? Produce art? What's the point of architecture if not to make buildings look better? You can build stone cubes everywhere, no need for architecture. A world of your own design would be one where everything is ugly. And should I enter that world your creations would worship me like a god.

Plank in your eye, brother

Good morning!!!!

Didn't read
Also, 1rm?

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO ENJOY NOTHING IN YOUR LIFE LIKE ME WHO DOES NOTHING AND IS DEPRESSED AND JERKS OFF FIVE TIMES A DAY AND IS ADDICTED TO MAKING OTHERS FEEL LIKE SHIT FOR FLEETING FEELINGS OF DOPAMINE BECAUSE I HAVENT ENJOYED MY LIFE IN YEARS AND HAVE NO HOBBIES TO BE PASSIONATE ABOUT AND WOULD UNIRONICALLY BE BETTER OFF DEAD BECAUSE NO ONE LOVES ME OR CARES ANOUT ME SINCE IM AN AUTISTIC FAGGOT
you sound troubled. ill pray for you friend.

No arguments here OP. Lifting some weights in a light regular routine you can do automatically can be healthy and make you look more healthy, anything more than that forget it.

Didn’t read all that, but I have to agree that bodybuilding is pretty gay in that to succeed one requires a studied appreciation for the subtleties of the male form.
Alas, if being gay is what it takes to make it, then I am a faggot

Bodybuilding is taking the desire for beauty to a vain, pathetic extreme
Need to find the Aristotelean mean
Lifting should be majority focused on what you can do and minority on how you look, which is plenty to beautify the world

You post cope on Any Forums.

t. 14/m/Tel Aviv

So much cope.
How does it feel feeling shame when walking past a mirror, or seeing your reflection in a car window?

Are you self aware? Hahahahahahahaha you just proved me right you raging homosexuals, the fuck are you even talking about holy shit you truly are the gayest fuckers around good god, I hope no one finds out that deep inside you are just fedora tipping edgelord faggots.
Hey bro you can enjoy whatever you want, but just read what your fellow bodybuilders type lmfao. Liftings is completely fine. Enjoying it is completely fine.
Yeah lifting is fine
Bodybuilding is 100% femenine homosexual shit sorry lads, lifting is fine being a bodybuilder is being a faggot
Yes it's vanity incarnate and it's pathetic
What am I coping about nigglet
Wrong
I don't feel shame, stop projecting faggot bodybuilder, you will feel shame no matter how much you lift or inject because you have homosexual body dysmorphia. Enjoy it though.

>le u have body dysmorphia
Made up bullshit by fags who look shit
Your entire post here is cope, you're posting to convince yourself that you're right. Deep down you wish you weren't a lonely, ugly, balding result of american goyslop and faggotry, so you shit on people happy to pursue an aesthetic hobby.

ur fat

Attached: 1645763486158.png (515x821, 59.03K)

Okay. Post body.

I don't wish none of that, I couldn't care less, you are the one that cares faggot
>Le body post
For what you homos

>he doesn't appreciate beauty
I dont even want to think about what your wife looks like

Saving this to the pasta file

you should type more paragraphs as reply's it will help you burn some calories

"prove me wrong"

I'm not gay, neither is my boyfriend. Case closed.