Why do martial artists always look so DYEL?

Why do martial artists always look so DYEL?

Attached: conor-mcgregor.jpg (1024x683, 90.35K)

You can't roid up since the times of Pride and we are looking at a lightweight fighter.

They have weight limits. And it's an advantage to have reach but that height and reach adds weight and is a larger frame to fill out so they often look lanky. The yoked guys will be the opposite, a bit shorter than the average in that weight class.

I’m any combat sport with weight classes fighters are encouraged to maximize strength, cardio endurance, and muscular endurance proportional to their maximum allowed weight. So because of that it doesn’t really make sense to try to train for hypertrophy and get big bloated muscles because that will probably hinder them in a match

>So because of that it doesn’t really make sense to try to train for hypertrophy and get big bloated muscles
Holy shit shut up.

Not him but you sound like a retarded braindead faggot to me, go wank to bara shit or something. Saged and ignored won't reply also If dubs I get to skullfuck your mom tonight

because their body is a tool for an actual purpose not to show off to other men

Attached: 1618806594024.jpg (611x674, 110.19K)

Attached: Buakaw.jpg (552x960, 75.72K)

Because fighting is an art

and not one legday was given that year

>professional kickboxer
>implying weak legs
retard

his legs look tiny lol wtf r u on about? he looks like mobli from the jungle book

>why do martial artists always look so Do You Even Lift
it's because they don't even lift
simple as

OtterMode physiques are nimble and flexible. Roided out monsters can't even touch their own toes.

His shins can cut steel

Insane cope to call fighters dyel when they pretty much all have peak aesthetics

The muscle you need to deliver a knockout punch is magnitudes less than to get mires from your gymbros.

Go look up a Buakaw highlight. Every day is leg day.

I hate how OPs post idiotic false premises and everyone just rolls with it and answers their question as if it wasn't based on retardation in the first place. That shows a serious lack of ability to actually think, when people just reflexively respond without a tually considering the issue. Most fighters are very muscular.

Which is why people like Francis Ngannou, Mike Tyson, or GSP are such shitty inflexible athletes.

>5’8, 170 lbs
Kek a couple of times open hand until he starts to turn red and shed tears then I'd cock back my fist and plant one right in the middle of his nose.

Yeah. Yeah that'll do nicely.

Next manlet dyel on the list:
[X] McGregor
[ ] Memeweather
[ ] Tyson in his prime

Roid restrictions
Weight limit
Fighting functionality =/= bodybuilding strength