416 IQ

>416 IQ
>Watch anime and play video games all day, don't talk to people because they're not my race
>Only stop watching anime to make this post on Any Forums and then go back to it
>Doing at least one creative project at all times

So this is real life.

Attached: Qail.jpg (812x593, 184.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Y2vDggXq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's hard to just sit and watch cartoons.
It's the only time in my life when I am not being a demon and attacking people by playing CS:GO or Rainbow Six, but I'm done with FPS games at the same time.

It's grotesque that I play them because it's pure abuse of 15-10 down men/boys with 330 IQs every time.

I'm thinking to just alternate between watching anime and making a new video/cartoon. It's not good to get high off of only running at 30 people even if they're high value anyway.

Out of all the recurring thread makers yours are probably the most boring, your posting of your genetics and inflated IQ is just so sad

Really I've already affected 68 million people or more by talking to spree shooters. And then cascading effect means I've already radically changed the entire world.

I could quit forever today, and it would be too late.

It's not inflated at all. Read this, and you'll know:
pastebin.com/Y2vDggXq

You lie and say it's boring when the truth is it's the most interesting.

Trust me, I've seen your nonsensical IQ test garbage too many times to be interesting still.

Maybe at the beginning of your posting on /sci/ and such you were interesting, now you are unfathomably dull

I'm at a point in life where it's okay to watch cartoons and do nothing because of what happened when I was 12 years old.

Another lie.
You just keep telling lies because you're not my DNA.

Just leave him be, dude.
He is not doing you any harm, why be such a dick?

Attached: 1642264474928.jpg (1255x959, 130.87K)

He wants to be a part of what I have and will continue to have.
He knows it's not gone.

OP do you understand that you suffer from some grandiose god delusion? You arent a genius

So you're saying people that have skulls/brains like cats and monkeys are as smart as people that have skulls/brains like Killer whales?

How truly sad, you cannot face the truth you are given so you automatically call it a lie, not what I would consider smart myself.
I'm not surprised the vtuber faggot is coming to the defense of the schizo ''genius'' who's been posting this exact same images for months on end now? Fuck off retard, you're the same breed of him just more queer

You bring-up the truth because you are about the lie

that has nothing to do with what I said. You have a grandiose god delusion. Your deductions are typically wrong and ill thought out due to whatever mental illness you have. You also seem unable to understand you have some mental disorder. Do you speak to anyone regularly thats well adjusted? HAve they expressed their concern to you? Im pretty sure you are in need of seeing some psychiatrist

How pathetic, truly.

You're saying I have a little brain and can't think when my skull casing shows I have a brain bigger than the average Killer Whale.

Do you know what happens when you release chemicals into the brains of other people?

It alters everything they do forever. Even when they go to sleep and wake-up everything is altered. Even one millisecond off totally changes the sperm that inseminates the embryo. Everyone they talk to is affected as well.

It's over.

God complex I mean*

Schizo word salad this lad. none of that makes sense.

Leave OP alone he's a 5'7" manlet IRL

You're lying because it's what you want to be a part of through me because I'm smarter than you are.

an honest to god retarded schizo, it's only a matter of time until you fade out and another one takes your place on this god foresaken board

There will never be another one.
I'm only alive because I dropped 26.75 down from a 23.5 estrogen standard genetically.

It's never going to happen again.
I should have committed suicide or reproduced and stayed off of this webpage for eternity by now, but I can handle having nothing and just browsing my PC.

Yeah well I dropped 345 down from vegeta-estrogenic gigatestes and my IQ is at least 500 according to oyur metrics. I am your superior

Shows what a new fag you are, you are but the most modern version of the same cookie cutter poster that's plagued pretty much this entire website since inception. Sorry to break it to you.

Nothing about you matters as you are British. kill yourself immediately. NOW

No.
I won the gamble.

If I had run 26.75 up and became a West African with a 416 IQ, it would have been over. Not even CWC could win with a 356 IQ. I would be a dead body because I wouldn't be as hardy as Christian Weston Chandler.

No I'm not.
See

none of this matters you are british

I remember hanging out with some dude that acted like OP irl because it was a friend of a friend. He would go on retarded rants and maybe after the third time seeing him we went out to a bar. He smoked and got drunk and started trying to fight people while calling himself a superhuman and shit and how everyone is affected by him. I ended up stomping on him in the parking lot and he kind of never talked to us again after that. Intelligent schizos are really cool people. Retarded subhuman 70IQ schizos like this are just insufferable. I was diagnosed 3 years ago after a severe concussion and my personality weirdly changed. OP is just a typical case of being manic for months on end with no self awareness.

I don't smoke or drink.
I'm not that guy.

This is exactly like op