What's a good four day routine that isn't upper/lower? I think upper/lower is too lower body orientated

What's a good four day routine that isn't upper/lower? I think upper/lower is too lower body orientated.

Attached: 1655506664682.jpg (1600x1600, 267.37K)

Unironically 5/3/1

PPL with an extra of one of the P's per week

Push, pull, legs+2 compounds from push, rest
Pull, push, legs+2 compounds from pull, rest

PPLxxxP PLxxxPP LxxxPPL xxPPLPx PPLxxxP PLxxxPP LxxxPPL

which encryption algorithm is this

lol

Attached: 1642029857258.jpg (600x493, 33.34K)

lmao what is the story behind that image

>missing out on gains restday challenge

looks like buddy was trying to live off exclusively supplements and no food.

Chest and tris, back and bis, shoulders and traps, legs

what the FUCK

wtf. why did his liver fail? Was it the multivitamin? Even most sport vitamins are 2 pills per day, why was he taking 6? I take a lot of supps too, for years, nothings wrong with me but this is scary wtf

5/3/1, but do upper body first then Pull on lower body days.

Steve Shaw puts arms on the lower day. If you do one day a week frequency (with more volume) you can do something like:
>quads/calves (squat)
>chest/bis (bench)
>back/hamstrings (deadlify)
>shoulders/tris (OHP)
Which sounds like what you really want but you're stuck on the 2x frequency myth.

Just do a bro split at that point
You can do a 4 day push/pull with quads on push and hamstrings on a pull day but it takes a shit ton of time tho

GZCL. Look it up for specifics, but its basically one day for each of the big 4 lifts, followed by complementary lifts, accessories, and isolations. Treat deadlift day like a back day and you're basically doing 2 upper days, 1 lower day, and 1 full body

if you rest 3 days in a ROW you will NEVER going to make it

Vit K assists with blood coagulation. He probably had a clot form in his liver which accounts for both the damage, poor processing of blood and jaundice

Upper/Lower/Upper/Cardio

Just do PHAT. 2 leg days 4 upper body days