What type of body does she have Any Forums?

Is she in a good shape? How does a woman achieve a body like hers?

Attached: Screenshot_20220618-024145_Flickr.jpg (790x1675, 791.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Trashy/country/NL/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/what type of body/
desuarchive.org/fit/search/subject/Trashy/
desuarchive.org/fit/search/subject/What type of body does she/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is unremarkable skinnyfat, and the ecig and drink are not doing her any favors. I think I can tell a lot about this person from this one photo.

What can you tell then?

I call it "kielbasa"

If you want that kind of feedback about yourself then you should ask on Reddit.

>skinny

She looks thin to me.

>t.

Attached: 1626481914118.png (1400x788, 913.9K)

The Momâ„¢

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/Trashy/country/NL/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/what type of body/
desuarchive.org/fit/search/subject/Trashy/
desuarchive.org/fit/search/subject/What type of body does she/
Spam, bot

The most disgusting part of this body is the posture. Forward-slumped shoulders look bad on everyone.

This is the average female body that they hide with skintight leggings and anglefrauding photos

>average
I wish. This is unfortunately top 10% in America and top 20% in the West.

mercilessly plow

>top 20% in the West
Lmao. It's bottom 30%, maybe 40% where I live, and I'm guessing that's true for most Mediterranean countries. I can't speak for Northern Europe but I'm sure that's true for them too. Don't assume everyone is a fatass outside of the US.

Shut the fuck up, delusional fat, brainless retarded, yuropoor. Tired of yuropoors still deluding themselves into thinking they're not fat.

Attached: 1627570019990.png (600x600, 161.49K)

Looks healthy. I don't get it why people call it fat.

The entire world isn't part of the bodybuilding bubble, user. Reminder that this whole lifestyle was invented recently in the coastal US. For the median person, the chick in OP's pic looks fine. Moderately high bf%, but that's not typically what people say when they mean fat.

>Looks healthy. I don't get it why people call it fat.

Attached: 9305DZa.png (750x500, 591.74K)

>that's not typically what people say when they mean fat.
Not when everyone is fucking obese, but take this bitch to Japan and she's a circus freak.

Jesus. I'm a newfag, haven't been here long at all. Already recognizing the regular botposts. This one, that Onassis faggot bot, the list goes on. Is is only newfags replying to these repetitive bait threads? Have a (You) and a sage.

Attached: i-dont-get-it.jpg (1280x720, 72.41K)

You could say the same thing about DYELs with asymmetrical gains and no leg day, which is 90% of this board.