Is he dying?

Is he dying?

Attached: d5f6610503954431ab1b756c1599f08f-610xh.jpg (610x406, 43.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

odysee.com/@looksmaximus:5/symposiumlivexxv:3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.
Take your Caber when you roid kids.

Yes his eyes are fading quickly and next will be his hearing. He will then hollow soon after.

odysee.com/@looksmaximus:5/symposiumlivexxv:3

What is Caber?

And why the FUCK does he not go to a doctor instead of listening to his fucking viewers and just googling and playing doctor him self?

desu I understand him, I hate hospitals and doctors and the thought of staying there for days if not weeks makes me NOPE. however in his case it's getting retarded, he's literally dying

I watched the preview of his last livestream cause I aint paying for his patreon, he mentioned that he finally did some tests and consulted a doctor which told him he has a high antigen count for hep b and that he fucking abused the shit out of dbol. He'll probably be fine but I think the roids except maybe test are over for him

motherfucker should have used rubber

>Preview
At least his health update should be free to view.

>He'll probably be fine but I think the roids except maybe test are over for him
How is he gonna mogg max then? Is it, dare i say it.. Over?

Mogmaxx until death brother

>give up, fuck prostitutes and blast steroids
>OH NO MY HELTACK

Back to benching 240lbs for 4 reps

Btw doesn't he has liver cancer from orals?

he can maintain a great physique on test only, he's near 40 and he's not interested in dating so I doubt it'll affect his life in any way

That is so weak, why even lift at that point?

Fuck that. Settle down. Family max. Educate the next generation max.

Truly its over.

He was on Dbol for 36 weeks straight. Our boy Derek More Plates More Dates should do a review on this guy. Maybe help him out too.

He says he likes being huge and mogging so he cares

I hope so. He failed to capitalize on his momentum by filling the symposiums with other mens' cunny adventures. He should have given advice on whoremaxxing and clipped them. Especially now that he wants to go premium.

Too much roids, too many STDs
Moral of the story: be natty and fuck your hookers with a rubber on

>He was on dbol for 36 weeks straight.
oh my god.
he knows better doesn’t he? i’ve seen his autistic lifemaxx plans in which he details costs of every hedonic activity and recourse action. there’s no fucking way he was oblivious to ramifications of 36w dbol
liver is resilient blah blah blah ok but if you fuck your liver you’ve just about sealed the deal on a quick and sure death

Man this is sad, couldn't make it past the drug cocktail.
These things all happened because of his laziness. It's harsh, but if he weren't lazy he could've learned more about nutrition and training, stayed natty and still be a mogger. All of this shit was preventable.
Nevertheless, I wish him luck and health and hope than if he makes it he will become determined to fix his shit.

Agreed. Also make sure you eat LOTS of GOOD food so that you can become stronger and more muscular.