Makes you function like a normal human being

>makes you function like a normal human being
>able to focus on lifting more and not get sidetracked
>able to speak more comfortably and casually
>laser focus and efficiency bonus
it's like an irl video game perk, I usually don't like big pharma, but this is way better than SSRI's which make you feel like an npc. Coming from someone who gets distracted in the gym very easily between sets, this helps a lot. I'm interested in trying phenibut for more social situations but haven't purchased it yet.

I still am not in favor of relying on drug usage daily, everything you consume should be in moderation. I take pre workout when I want to test my max, have 1 (one) alcoholic beverage about once every 2 weeks, usually when on a date or out with friends, and now take adderall when I have a big day at work or in the gym. The only drug that I ever had withdrawl symptoms with was Oxycodone, that shit is insane if you're not actively in pain and taking it recreationally

Attached: adderall-pill.jpg (640x480, 89.57K)

Vyvanse is still better than Adderall. Seethe. Cope. Dilate.

some day you'll take modafinil and realise you wasted your time jacking up your heart rate

Just so you known OP anyone who loves a drug will defend that drug to the death and deny deny deny any negative effects and they all have negative effects.

I am switching to Medikinet anyway. So Cope. Seethe. Dilate again i guess

bronkgang where we @

Attached: bronkaid-product2.a93d0768.png (2000x1000, 240.27K)

yes, i love it too
i’m also usually an empty human the following day an that’s only on 5mg and a monster

Youre writing this on adderal right now and I bet its your first few times doing it. Be a regular user for years and see if u still feel like a le epic video game perk you reddit faggot.

Where do I get this shit I live in the uk Qrd?

LARP and you're addicted. Next time just smoke or drink like a normal person

>makes you crave degenerate and humiliating sexual activities
yeah no thx I don't wanna become a femboy cocksleeve

>makes you function like a normal human being
Wrong. Any retard taking it who doesn't actively need it behaves erratically. They're obviously too stupid to realize it but trust me, everyone else around you knows you're on something.

Attached: 1653162943743.gif (640x488, 3.83M)

I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

Fuck yeah extremely underrated

This shit is awful. I tried it a few times in college and sure it helped with finals but I was literally fucking strung out for days- couldn't sleep and had 0 appetite. Huge gains drain.

Satanic fucking pharmaceutical industry. You don’t need it brah. ADHD isn’t real. You just need to take back your focus from the internet and devices that are DDOSing your brain

Can I get a rundown on this? Is it something a doctor will prescribe without issue?

Isn't that the one that inspired this movie?

Attached: p8193447_p_v8_au.jpg (960x1440, 218.33K)

Buy from any clearnet source, just google "buy modafinil online *your country*" and you'll find links.
It'll prolly give you energy and focus for the entire day, otherwise will ramp up the anxiety/dissociations if you're prone to it

sounds like someone who has never taken amphetamines lmao, moda literally just makes you more awake, no dopamine. lame af

That's not a pic of Xanax.

Adderall made me hot all the time and increased blood pressure and heart rate. Probably not good to take long. Also was insanely difficult to sotop using. Made me feel amazing though

Don't start phenibut.
If you get addicted, which doesn't take long, the withdrawals can literally kill you, and if not, its pure, absolute hell.