How unhealthy is the traditional breakfast? Should I keep eating that way or change my breakfast?

How unhealthy is the traditional breakfast? Should I keep eating that way or change my breakfast?

If I should change, what foods should I eat in place of eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, etc.

Attached: 6DC6CE9E-D989-459D-90AF-2180057AEBCE.jpg (850x550, 72.11K)

ah great, another goyslop thread

If it’s goyslop what should I eat instead?

the only not healthy thing here is the pancakes but if you buy those protien pancake mixes its actually ok. the syrup is still bad but maybe you can get the sugar free or some really low sugar kind

If it's just what's on the plate that's fine, probably less bacon and pancakes though (unless bulking). Big problem is all that extra toast and orange juice. Unnecessary carbs and sugars. You can either have pancakes or toast. Black coffee is fine though, but if you're taking pre during the day should probably limit other sources of caffeine. Cup of coffee is going to have around 60-75mg of caffeine, your pre is likely to have 300mg, and the max safe limit is 400mg per day. If you're big you can probably go a little over but not by that much

Pancakes and waffles are shit, they only taste good covered in butter and sugar.

Make breakfast potatoes in coconut oil instead.

don't get sugar free syrup just get organic maple syrup and don't use a lot of it

>maple syrup is bad
>sugar free maple syrup
user, if you're buying any "low sugar/sugar free" syrup it's not maple syrup. It's corn syrup. If the label says "pancake syrup" or something then it's corn syrup. Maple syrup will say so right on the bottle.

Attached: syrup.jpg (1200x1600, 417.59K)

>dicks
>gottem

i use low sugar syrup and try not to use too much of it personally, ive never had the sugar free but i hate most fake sweeteners so i dont think id like it

Here's maple syrup

Attached: maple.jpg (768x1024, 67.13K)

Take away the toast, juice and pancakes and you have a pretty fucking healthy breakfast.
Make sure eggs and bacon are free range but even if they're not it's probably fine. I eat that breakfast quite often, sometimes I add a bit of greek yogurt and fresh fruit, but not necessary

A lot of "breakfast food" has to be smothered in syrup or butter just to taste decent. It's bottom-tier food except for the eggs and meat.
You should also know that over a hundred years ago, when people were still thin and not obese shits, people didn't eat big breakfasts. They usually ate a very small one, such as a roll or toast. It was only after food companies started aggressive ad campaigns to sell more food (as breakfast food) that everyone got duped into thinking they had to eat entire plates full of food immediately upon waking up. It's a farce and you're living a lie.

Thank you Captain obvious for sharing the shit everybody already knows.
>except for the eggs and meat.
What we already eat here. And a lot of it because 100 years ago bodybuilders looked DYEL

>top tier carb source

Attached: grits.jpg (255x255, 13.51K)

>2 eggs
you're gonna need more eggs than that if you don't want to be a dyel.

Attached: gruel.jpg (1708x271, 80.64K)

I always think of My Cousin Vinny when I see the best breakfast food in the world. God bless you my Southern friend.

its grits retard

I only use the finest Vermont maple syrup

Attached: vermontseasons.jpg (1284x1696, 2.44M)

2 eggs isn't enough. Less bread & pancakes, more eggs. Also orange juice is a meme. Use less syrup. In that photo, I can see the pancakes are floating on a fucking sea of maple syrup.

Pancakes in moderation have use in breakfast for pre workout carbs. Eggs, sausage, and a couple small-medium pancakes would serve just fine. The syrup may mess with macros but it really depends on how much is used so it’s hard to say. In general what makes a food “healthy” is entirely contextual and simply based on if it serves a purpose in your diet and training.