Can Not Stand All the People Making Out on Campus

Administration is not doing anything about it, in fact some of the university faculty are even applauding it saying "haha I've noticed a lot of students kissing, it's nice to see they're finally having after they've been couped up in lockdown for so long".

Meanwhile people like me just become more depressed because we're kissless virgins and the administration doesn't give a fuck. One person I complained to who was a massive SJW and gets offended about everything even said "why are you bothered by it, just be happy for them or ignore it, there's nothing offensive about it".

Attached: kissing prank.jpg (1280x720, 94.25K)

shoot them up and make them fuckin bleed

It's true. Why do you care, nigger? Struggling with cuck fantasies or something?

Attached: iii.jpg (2000x2000, 547.69K)

No im not a violent person or anything like that. I just wish they'd get in trouble the same way I would if i flew a confederate flag on campus.

Because everything i see it it reminds me that I'm a kissless virgin and how my life quality compared to there's is so much poorer and how a powerful human need of mine is not being met despite all these beautiful girls walking all around me.

the blood price has to be paid, always been like this. we humans are a warrior species, todays foundation of society i based on war and crime

make history user

No fuck off FED

How is it that all virgins seem to have this complex that they need to simultaneously be taken care of and appreciated by those around them while they actively seek to undermine those very people? Go talk to girls and stop being a fucking faggot.
>underage hands wrote this

>getting mad at people showing love
lmao bitter incel moment

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT you got me user
jealousy is a basic human feeling, not even the bible could have changed that

>there's nothing offensive about it
What a reasonable person. You should listen to them more often

>go talk to girls

I talk to girls everyday dumbass, I live in residence and know every girl on my floor.

You're on r9k so shut the fuck up

I come here to laugh at the virgins, sweetie. Thanks for putting up a show

Yet this same person would lose their mind if they found out i was a holocaust denier, despite that being infinitely less offensive.

I don't even like virgins if they've kissed someone before.

>the same way I would if i flew a confederate flag on campus.
>Comparing the act of kissing a person
>To waving a flag that symbolizes hate and racism
Dude. Seriously. Look what you're becoming. Look what loneliness is doing to you.
Go kiss someone, dude. Seriously. Do it.

Spending your time here only proves that you're just as pathetic as the rest of us. Normal, well-adjusted people wouldn't waste even a second of their time on this site.

Because being proud of being white is totally worse than flaunting in people's faces that they'll never get anyone and will never get to kiss a girl.

>Go kiss someone, dude. Seriously. Do it.

That's illegal, that's assault unless you're an 8/10

>Yet this same person would lose their mind if they found out i was a holocaust denier
Rightly so. This person seems to be reasonable and kind, rather unlike you.
I'm just glad that you're suffering from loneliness. You deserve it, Nazi boy. Maybe when you overcome your edgy teen phase you can kiss a girl.

Saint Elliot was right

Why not join a nerdy uni club, find a chick. And do it yourself instead of crying about it on a Canadian mountie forum

I'm glad that your life, like all other humans, is ripe with misfortune. I'm glad that cancer exists, I'm glad that poverty is a thing, I'm glad that people go through depression and all that.

Non-Nazis and people who kiss others in public are the scum of the earth.

>Normal, well-adjusted people
I'm just not a virgin loser like you, not a superhero.

Because you have to be an 8/10

>Said tbe khhv

Look at the fucking schnoz on that Adrian Brody clone

Who said I was a virgin? Are you projecting?

Jewish men have soiled all of your women and you will do nothing about it.

We got an edge Lord underage faggot here.

Attached: 1525540053423.gif (720x480, 125.75K)

I just wrote an essay about how you're wrong but it's pointless to send all that shit to someone this thick. Fuck you OP.

Attached: frank.jpg (720x712, 63.86K)

I'm only 3/4 white but what will happen is that Jesus is going to obliterate us see you there Edomite tard

You are a loser

People with Yachts and Jets don't spend their time on this site.

>Because being proud of being white is totally worse than flaunting in people's faces
Yes, absolutely.
These young people are just loving each other freely. The world would be a better place if more people were like them.
The world would be doomed if more people were white supremacists Nazi sympathizers like you.

The girl could easily be Jewish too dude. Had a family of Jews at my school where the son looked 100% Hitler youth Aryan Lol

I'm glad how you're illustrating how robot's loneliness is their fault.
Right now you think you're a lonely virgin because you're not attractive, but that isn't true.
You're a virgin because you're a hateful cunt, indoctrinated by online extremists into being one.

lower the age of consent then

>These young people are just loving each other freely. The world would be a better place if more people were like them.

Are billionaires who hoard wealth good people?

The world would be better if everyone was a billionaire like them.... but obviously that's not how it works.

Allowing the sexual elite to taunt the genetic proletariat is far worse than bullying.

Is there a jew in the room right now, as we speak?

At least I'm not a bitter virgin who gets mad at heteros kissing in public

You're a lying asshole and you know it.

there's zero way for any girl to know I'm a Nazi, and the irony is Nazis aren't even hateful. We just want to make the world a better and fairer place for people.

It's these sexual scumbags who are trying to drive people to suicide.

we need to stop cishets showing displays of affection in public to reduce violence against marginalized groups like the nonbinary community

>Are billionaires who hoard wealth good people?
A couple kissing in public is not hoarding any wealth, nor they're taking anything from you.
But of course you could only argue with fallacies.

So go meet women and kiss them, faggot

The men are hoarding the women for themselves, these fuckboys who have multiple FWBs are preventing anyone else from getting them.

>Allowing the sexual elite to taunt the genetic proletariat is far worse than bullying.
Lol nigga go after a girl on your league, problem solved.
>Don't want to settle down for an uggo
>Expects attractive woman to settle down for his ugly ass

tell them minority men are disproportionately less likely to have girlfriends and therefore it is offensive and supports/reinforces the status quo aka white supremacy

>calling others dumbass when he knows "every girl" on his floor and hasn't made a move while seething over PDA
Ok.

Again, you need to be incredibly incredibly rich for that.

I exclusively target fat ugly girls.

I've made tons of moves,

See, why are normies such LIARS, you know that yet you lie about me not making moves.

>there's zero way for any girl to know I'm a Nazi
>Nazis aren't even hateful
You're too delusional to see how using Any Forums is frying your brain and making you even lonelier and unlovable.