Someone give me a quick rundown about how stopping/reducing meat consumption does (not) help the environment

Someone give me a quick rundown about how stopping/reducing meat consumption does (not) help the environment.

Attached: C68AD2B5-407D-46A4-B6CC-564F63395E78.jpg (1175x1673, 114.56K)

Simple. I will continue to eat copious amounts of red meat because I do not care about the environment, and I wish to anger those who do

Cows are actually carbon neutral and their manure enriches the soil, meanwhile monoculture crop growing strips the soil bare and produces fertilizer runoff

Actually true.

Cars produce way more emissions on a global scale and should be the only thing we are focusing on changing. Also China polluting everything they touch is the most detrimental thing to the Earth. If we could wipe those insects off the planet it would be a non issue.

Basically jews. Cows are very important to Aryan man. They provide milk, they enrich the soil like said and they only require grass. Therefore jews want to rob you of your cows.

Whenever you see some weird shit like this just think of it as jew v gentile. Why does the media shill against cows and milk? Because cows are aryan and jews hate gentiles. Why is the media all about soi and bugs? Because soi and bugs are damaging to gentiles and jews hate gentiles. Why are vegans so militant? Because jews got them to be misanthropic and hate gentiles too.

Also to add to this overconsumption of electricity is another major one. You think you need it 68 in your home when it’s 109 outside? Fuck you.

Because there is no current threat to the environment. It's all memeshit to get you to throw out your old, perfectly fine products to buy new garbage that is '''''''''''''environmentally friendly'''''''''''''

It's currently 104 outside for me and yes I do need my AC at 74. Fuck you

Put that bitch on 78 minimum if you care about future generations you fat pussy.

Pastoral land traps vast amounts of carbon in it's dense root system, cattle naturally keep that land in check. Letting Bill Gates buy up the majority of farmland so he can plant trillions of acres of GMO monocrops doused in pesticides and herbicides is not actually owning capitalism.

Attached: 1653400551848.png (1080x1795, 664.42K)

my heart aches when thinking about how fucking bomb people back in the day must have had it nutrition wise. the cow needs milking daily, you could eat all the cheese and shit

It depends, when we talk about cows being raised with typical industrialized farming it is worse for the environment than an equal amount of food from plants. This has nothing to do with the cows themselves, but that more gasoline/oil/other fossil fuels will be burned in the process, releasing more carbon than would be otherwise released.

If we talk about a non-industrialized farm (assuming one could be completely removed from the industrial supply chain), cows would not cause any significant problems for the environment. You have to realize that all the carbon that is in cows that can be potentially released, is also stored when the cow is alive. Similarly like trees, that all the carbon that is stored in the trees can be released through burning them. Humans are the same, we consume carbon, as well as breathe it out. So we are carbon neutral, however the more "living things" there are the larger amount of things there are actively storing carbon. Trees being some of the most efficient for carbon capture.

So the only real "threat" of increasing more carbon comes from when you release carbon in the air from living things, this could be in the form of deforestation/burning as well as most frequently burning fossil fuels. However, this environmental dilemma will likely eventually be solved when an efficient mechanism for capturing carbon and turning it into a fuel source will be developed (there is lots of research actively going on in this).

This might sound completely irrational and memey but it's 100% true
Pure good and pure evil really do exist and the world genuinely works in a black and white manner.
Moral relativism and "greyness" are kikery to muddy the waters.

Attached: Music Meister.jpg (1920x1080, 97.69K)

Good and evil literally don’t exist.

jewish claws typed this post

Yes and here is a list of the leaders of pure evil.

1. Jesus Christ
2. Moses
3. Muhammed

Evil fingernails hacked out this post

incel hands typed that

This post too Blackrock funded this post

No one is evil for no reason.
No one is good for no reason.
Sorry not sorry

>guys the jews are evil
>NOOO NOT MY HEKERINOO JEWWSS THEY ARE DIFFFERENT

>kikes are the same as jew.

>evil literally doesn't exist
Meanwhile in reality

Attached: Pure evil: *exists*.png (500x1842, 157.08K)

Bro real life isn't Naruto
Not everyone has a sad backstory behind them.
Baphomet worshippers are gonna child sacrifice. It's just the way they are. Call it bad character writing, but God doesn't care.

Attached: akatsuki.png (4608x1536, 83.21K)

Someone tell me how this Any Forums thread belongs in Any Forums?

Yeah and they didn't put hydrogenated oils in everything back then either

Monocrop farming kills far more animals and destroys the soil. It also produces more carbon emissions, if you believe the nonsense that carbon is causing global warming. There is absolutely nothing to the idea that meat is bad for the environment. Meat consumption has been declining for 50 years straight while plant consumption has only increasing, completely debunking their global warming narrative.

It's part of the progressive religious cult. You have to believe in a package of bullshit beliefs to be a progressive; meat is bad, carbon is bad, the family is bad, gay is good, localism is bad, globalism is good. History is racist. Culture is racist.