Friends with girl

>friends with girl
>she starts ghosting me like crazy
>tell her we are not going to be friends anymore and I am removing her from my list
>suddenly, after ghosting me so hard, she comes on immediately to make excuses
wow. I hate women. fuck you whores, you are awful, manipulative people. you have no respect or love for people but try so hard to keep said people around anyways.

Attached: Pepefroggie.jpg (800x450, 36.93K)

What is even going through their heads when they are like this? Only when they realize their neglect is pushing someone away do they want to talk and be friends. Too little, too late. Caring about people takes an effort, and it can't come only when the other party is at their limit. Why are people such shitty friends? Why are you being "friends" with people you don't even think or care about? You're just being a selfish asshole when you treat people like this.

Really, it must come down to status. Like the popularity shit is huge. They want as many people to love them as possible, but they don't have to put any effort into maintaining a friendship. It's all done for them and they just go along on autopilot. They can be the fakest bitch ever, and still get everything. It's so easy to take people for granted, hell, to see them as less than human, when your life is this shallow and easy. You're worshipped just for existing if you have a vagina. It is like they expect someone to be grateful just because they are vaguely a part of their world.

Hey user, do you think you'd have the same reaction if it was a guy that did the same thing?

absolutely. if you're my friend you should put effort in as well or it isn't a friendship.

but, y'know, guys are actually grateful when someone is paying attention to them because it almost never happens.

I've met nice women too but they are generally older. Not used to so much attention, I guess

Foids will never understand this. At any moment they can have hordes of people talking to them, actually trying to get close to them and build real relationships with them... Men are lucky to make a single friend, even if they are a fake and shallow friend. They are lucky if they get someone who even small talks with them. Women will never understand that degree of loneliness. The moment they put themselves out there, no matter how ugly and awful they are, they are swarmed with attention.

They may be more receptive on average, but that's only because they are being forced to treat people better or they don't stick around. Their expired holes are not worth it when you can orbit someone younger.

Women are inherently evil. They can't help it because society did everything in its power to turn them into these entitled monsters.

that just sounds like a manipulative person in general. i did the same thing to a male acquaintance of mine and he sperged out the same way

How is this fair at all bro. It's not fair bro

It is rare for men to treat people like this because they are not given enough social padding to burn through friend after friend. They have to make what comes into their life count because, unlike women, men have to work harder to make and maintain relationships and people aren't constantly throwing themselves at their feet just to talk to them.

Brutal cynicismpill

>getting upset over online interactions
ask me how i know you need to be informed you must be 18 to post here?

>not treating online people like they are real people just because they are behind a screen
You're just an asshole. People don't stop being human just because it is online.

It is how we bottleneck out bad genes. Monogamy is a lie and a hazard to our evolution. Chads should get their free pick and the leftovers need to fuck off from the genepool.

>You're just an asshole.
no, i'm just older and can clearly observe that the only people that place this much weight on interactions on the internet are those that lack critical social development (aka underage).
>People don't stop being human just because it is online.
i never even implied that. seriously go outside. online interaction is not a replacement for physical interaction. in 10 years you won't even remember this cunt.

You are implying online relationships don't matter when they have, several times, lead to IRL friendships and marriages. They do matter, they can be serious, and everyone you interact with online or offline should be treated with decency, especially if you are trying to be friendly. People are absolutely justified in their pain when they are treated poorly, even if it's online. Grow up and take people more seriously. The fact you think it matters at all of its online or off speaks volumes about your immaturity and lack of life experience, and you don't respect people nearly enough.

Monogamy is evolutionarily superior you tard, that's why it exists, because every civilization that enforced monogamy crushed those who didn't. Equal selection pressure and less intra male competition and more cooperation always beats out primitive polygamous societies because polygamy breeds dark triad traits and uncooperativeness, it's also the reason why every bad trait in women exists and men to a degree as well, it is a left over from primitive nigger societies who brutalize and coerce, every man for himself free for all in which its usually the most dark triad traits that win, not the most handsome men like in your cuck fantasies. Furthermore even in the past when monogamy was heavily enforced, only 10% of people passed on their genes, however men and women contributed relatively equally, and it's these societies that literally conquered the world and gave away to the most intelligent populations where you also have outlier autismo geniuses who cause paradigm shifts like newton, people who would have died off in your nigger society. Gtfo with your utterly inane cuck fantasies and obsession with chad, it's not handsome/pretty men that create advanced civilization. Pic related is you

Attached: Screenshot_20220204-131139~2.png (1042x1017, 222.33K)

Right, key word, MONOGAMOUS, they started out monogamous but with strong EQUAL selection pressures, and then they devolve into pseudo-polygamy and polyamory, which is what you're advocating for which disproves your entire point in the op
>Monogamy is a lie and a hazard to our evolution
That's in addition to the fact that who women have sex with and who they marry, settle down, and have kids with are entirely different, there's birth control now and cuckoldry does not make a significant enough impact to offset this. GTFO with your cuck fantasies and go join chads harem. Last note Europeans who strongly enforced monogamy also happen to be the best looking and have the largest frames, even tribal Germanic society during roman times enforced strict monogamy, and they were also widely described as beautiful and large framed.