Convince me to not eat a 100% meat diet

Convince me to not eat a 100% meat diet.

Attached: Absolute pleasure to train with @stanefferding !! Next time I’ll have to eat an extra steak😜 [7051468516582542638].webm (720x810, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Jazfy9paXA
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgNE9lOPiM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>24 hours natty
So not natty?

Just eat everything in moderation

prepare for carnivore schizos

I don't care what you do

I mean you can if you want but carbs are valuable for lifting and all the best strongmen/powerlifters include lots of them in their food

I dont need to do shit. Im not your fucking psychologist
Fuck off faggot

Right. Is joke.

Even cyanide?

>still on this
College kids survive off of ramen and beer and are still bigger than you

Shawn Baker is not natty kek

Shawn Baker is natty.

Attached: 1590096236323.jpg (1080x1080, 186.15K)

>Lanklet vs 5'11" pretender
>Basically the same performance
>Roiding for this

>Convince me to not eat a 100% meat diet.
K
Mark "Smelly" Bell and his brother are non-strict carnivores (they eat vegetables sometimes and aren't totally autistic)

youtube.com/watch?v=4Jazfy9paXA

Forgive me for my lack of math ability, but isn't his *FIRST* squat 3x Baker's PR deadlift?

Baker is the cringiest carnivore on instagram
Please stop posting him and choose someone who doesn't embarrass the movement

Attached: EDO2kO8UUAAxTSE.jpg (1882x1080, 568.62K)

What's the point of that exercise? It's neither a squat nor a deadlift.

Do not do diets promoted by people shilling supplements on Instagram you dumbfuck.

So, carnivore? Shawn Baker is the only fitness influencer who doesn't sell supplements or protein powders or anything.

Attached: Get after it! 54 years old, carnivore x 5 years [7013459321904237829].webm (512x640, 2.8M)

The fanboi dynamic is pathological with modern people.
>I'm team veg, just look at my shirt
>I'm team meat

And both will have endless bullshit studies and retarded myths to back up their shit.

Meat haters are fags and so are vegetable haters. They both deserve each other. They are the same- two sides of the same retarded coin (even though I have to admit that the meat haters are a bit more unbearable and more gay).

>Baker is the cringiest carnivore on instagram
>Please stop posting him and choose someone who doesn't embarrass the movement
t. vegan

Attached: vegjak.png (800x750, 106.21K)

He keeps trying to sell his shitty ebook that is so crap it never got a printing
And I'm pretty sure he's got a meat company too
He's the same as everybody else on instagram, except smaller, weaker, and geriatric

>true and false are two sides of the same coin

then eat animal organs too faggot

A fucking rock on the ground could see that balanced diet is what is right, having said that, it doesn't explain this sport ball fanboi behavior where these people go around wearing shirts and shit saying what team they are on.

I'm not walking around with a fucking shirt on that says "Team Balanced Diet"

Oh, so you weren't actually complaining about supplements despite explicitly mentioning them. What you're complaining about is people having any form of income at all. Who do you listen to, then? How do they survive with no income?

>smaller, weaker, and geriatric
Seems like you're just having an emotional tantrum. Shawn Baker is #1 rower in the world in his age group.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHgNE9lOPiM

Attached: I’m number 1 in the world. Again!! [HHgNE9lOPiM].jpg (1280x720, 51.15K)

Water and red meat is a balanced diet.

>Baker
>doesn't eat pastries
what a hack

Attached: 1652375490135.png (378x545, 101.21K)