I'm affraid of romantic love lol

I'm affraid of romantic love lol.

Attached: original.jpg (720x734, 290.59K)

You should be, it's a zero sum game, and you won't win.

But it makes you feel good inside for awhile amirite? Gives you the butterflies.

With the right person? Definitely. But what follows after and the feeling of emptiness you're left with greatly overshadows that.

Oof, yea i've heard stories about it. But it still sucks to not have love.

If you've never had that kind of love before then I understand where you're coming from. These are things you have to live and learn through experience. Who knows, maybe you'll be one of the very lucky few who ends up with someone for a lifetime.

Nah nigga pussy gets old and worn out, i'd need young pussy.

It doesn't really exist anyway, so you have nothing to be afraid of.

It does, but since you're not attractive you didn't experience it.

Good luck finding any girl in her 20s who's genuinely gonna love you when you're like twice her age. Best you'll get is one who'll marry you and wait for you to die so she can inherit everything.

I thought I did for almost four years and then got hit with the "I love you that's why we have to separate" bullshit, which really opened my eyes to the "true" nature of it.

You right fuck love but maybe we'll still have a connection, anyway i'm young myself.

women and fags arent capable of romantic love. its a straight mans fantasy.

Oh i see, that's pretty strange.

>fantasy.
You'd think it be redundant to make all these love songs and love movies and breakup sad boy songs.

It's pretty logical as long as you accept that there isn't really "love". Every person has their own interpretation of "love" to the point of the word losing it's meaning. There is really only a desire to be together and a relationship can only last as long as the desire is mutual, and it rarely is for long, while someone's idea of "love" might be.

I don't know, having a good group of friends and some chick you can fuck when you're bored sounds better than wasting your time, money, and energy on a broad who's gonna make your life hell in one way or another eventually.

I agree, idealy i'd need like a good circle of girls i'm atracted to and i bang one on monday, another on friday, etc. It's not just a one time hook up and i don't get stuck with one and their bullshit.

Problem with that is it'll 100% end in drama and dumb shit you'll be caught in the middle of when you start fucking women that know each other.

We'll have a nude wrestling match to settle the debate for my thunder cock.

Attached: Eric_Andre_(7440656420).jpg (640x640, 76.97K)

Yah boobay.