He wears shorts to work

>He wears shorts to work

Attached: 307172065.jpg (1500x1120, 154.81K)

Our CTO wears shorts everywhere and nobody says boo because he knows his shit better than anyone in the room. We had a meeting with some senior tech, procurement, and leadership guys from a huge investment bank a few weeks ago and all those little pissers tried giving him grief for about 10 minutes until they realised he could walk circles round their designer suit asses. Honestly pretty based and a level of self assurance I admire and aspire to.

Love shit like this. Become so competent and irreplaceable you can do whatever you like and nobody says shit. That's how it was for me at my last job, sort of. Got things done fast, right, and efficiently that nobody bothered me when I took off early for the day, or trade stocks at my desk. It was nice.

My office has casual dress code. I love it because I’m in marketing and a lot of my coworkers are hot young women only a few years out of college. Which means there’s plenty of big juicy butts clad in tight leggings wherever I look.

I wear tennis shorts to my office and I’m fully commando underneath. I have a really pretty redhead coworker I share a desk station with. She’s my only other department worker so we are reasonably isolated and spend a lot of time together talking.

I like to sit on her side on the desk when I go to ask her something. I do so in a way where I prop my leg up at her eye level and let my cock hang out my shorts in front of her. Of course I act completely unaware and relish as she blushes bright red and becomes flustered trying not to stare as she sneaks peeks.

Once I return to my seat she often runs her thighs together while biting a pencil, still flushed.

Attached: s02459efgoc.jpg (3008x2000, 621.99K)

I'm a remote software engineer, I don't wear anything to work

Attached: 1619207213622.jpg (707x693, 97.81K)

If I could just wear a hat to work I wouldn’t hate my job.

Wfh salesman still naked in bed

Work at a coal power plant. I wish I could wear fucking shorts. It’s hot AF out on the unit.

your picture's upside-down, mate.

lol aussies are funny

I wear nylon shorts and sweatpants almost exclusively, even when I'm at the office.

I rarely am though, I'm a remote team lead at a tech company.

>he isn’t a WFH Chad
Explain yourself right now. There’s literally zero excuse

fuck you it's hot and my cargo shorts provide the same utility as my work pants

This

it was like this for me when i was working for walmart while getting my CS degree. I didnt care for all of the jobs at all and even tried to get fired on purpose cause most of my coworkers sucked in terms of just being a person in general. They wouldnt fire me so eventually I jsut put in my 2 weeks but never showed up for my last 2 weeks.

> He works from home

>be me
>be working in office with no aircon
>it's a very hot summer
>site manage tries to get aircon installed
>fails
>issues everyone two pairs of shorts instead

>he works in an office with women

I work in a greenhouse tho
It gets hot

I wear shorts and pull them up and tuck my polo shirt in - my muscular thighs are on full display, the edge of my shorts go halfway up the quads.
>mfw looking at someone who's looking at my legs until they realise I'm looking at them and we hold eye contact for half a second

Attached: fancy confident in danger.jpg (4320x2736, 709.34K)

I wish I was working in a hot office, mine is the opposite
>office has AC malfunction with no intention of ever fixing it
>outdoors is 20-30 degrees
>inside is fucking 5-10
>have to walk to work sweating balls off in light clothes only to put on layers of clothing I keep at my desk to not freeze to death before I leave again