Assblasts you and your years of broscience

>assblasts you and your years of broscience

Attached: Minimalist full body workout (3 lifts).png (1028x1365, 756.07K)

Based. Similar to GVT. I've been doing GVT to save time in the gym and I think I'm getting better results than previous routines.

>literally zero bicep, side or back delt

Can you really get visibly fit by working out 60-90 minutes per week?

very weak bait

>chin ups
>zero bicep/rear delt
You don't even lift.

Attached: 1594525464559.jpg (1167x1167, 334.24K)

This is basically what I do except I alternate bench press and overhead press. Also I don’t do L shaped pull ups, but I do regular weighted and body weight pull ups. I’ve seen decent progress over the past 4-5 months.

Pull ups work your biceps very well. Alternate bench press with OHP and you will hit your side and back delts just fine. If you are really concerned you can always throw in a couple isolations with dumbells. It’s not that complicated.

>pullups
>zero bicep
Any Forums is truly full of mongoloids, jokes aside.

You don't need much volume at all to train each muscle group. And since to "look fit" training just a few muscles (chest, abs, arms) is enough, yes, 60-90 minutes per week is enough.

Attached: optimal volume range.png (633x655, 28.04K)

>mostly positive replies
>mfw Any Forums is gradually coming to swallow the minimalist-pill.

Attached: 1651080665391.jpg (1007x1024, 65.31K)

"Working reps", right? If so, what intensity determines whether it's a working rep?

Attached: 1654323490647m.jpg (1024x1024, 69.48K)

no
OP unless you're a genetic freak your lifts will stall out quickly and for a long time if you don't directly train your forearms. Your bench and pullups aint gonna cut it

If you're choosing only 3 exercises to do, bench press is not one of them. OHP is.

I have used this site for 16 years and after Any Forums, Any Forums has the by-far lowest IQ/least educated/lest capable of analytical thought posters.

It's sad. And here's the thing: the Any Forums crowd are half not genuine Any Forums users, so Any Forums is really in first place.

Would be a lot better to add in lateral raises, curls and calf raises to each of the days respectively to round it off. It would still be very quick to actually do.

Hahahaha CHICKEN LEGS HAHAHA

>OHP
>not incline bench

What the fuck are you on about? They're regular reps, i.e. reps done with good form, obviously. That's what people always mean when they talk about reps.

I swear this fucking board gets gayer and more retarded by the day.

>your lifts will stall out quickly and for a long time if you don't directly train your forearms
I must be a freak then because I increased by bench by 60 pounds in 3 months simply benchpressing.

If Any Forums didn't have all the conspiratards they'd be the highest IQ board. Every once in a while someone posts an excellent sociological take or a keen insight into human psychology.

no they don't, you fucking Any Forumstard.

what about triceps? forearms? lower traps