I'm about to hit 30 and the vast majority of people I know who started lifting 18-21 no longer lift

I'm about to hit 30 and the vast majority of people I know who started lifting 18-21 no longer lift.

A lot of you are deluded if you think you're going to be lifting at 30+. Once you get a 9-5 job, wife, kids, injuries/aches etc I bet a good 90% of you will bottle it and quit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-113710.png (1079x1053, 706.72K)

>Once you get a 9-5 job, wife, kids
Good thing I don't have any of these things

Attached: b0e.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

It's not delusional. If you want to lift you'll lift. I'm 30 and married with children and I'm gonna leg curl, squat, hack squat, and do sit ups after work today.

You see this is what fucking happens when you only stay inside with your shitty home gym, have no real job and think your opinions matter.

If you went outside for about 5 mins or had a proper job you could notice that people are jacked at any age you faggot.

All the 65+ oldfags at my office are more active you’ll ever be. Those fags could run laps around you kek

I'm almost 33 and still lift.

>30+
>9-5
people get 9-5s and have girlfriends at 17+

I'm 31, with a wife and I've been lifting since I turned 18 and I never looked as good as I do right now
You are weak and small so your opinion is worthless

They are in the minority. The vast majority of people I knew who were hardcore lifters have quit. If you had asked them at the time "will you ever stop lifting?" They would have said no

based kek

>Once you get a 9-5
Already have
>Wife
>Kids
They can watch me lift
>Injuries/aches
Bro if you're lifting from the age of 18-21 your tendons are already made out of steel by the time you're 30

Attached: E3VSi26VEAs_9u3.jpg (1169x1114, 142.04K)

My gf is pregnant, I'm 29, Have a house, been working 40hours/2weeks. I'm still training since 16 y/o. So where's the catch ? Plus I have a homegym (barbell 300lbs +), dumbell that goes from 5 to 150lbs. Doubt I'll stop even with my kid.

>turned 30 this year
>got first real 9-5 job
>daily routine has made lifting consistently that much easier
>cant have kids so not going to get a wife
>will probably start frauding by 35
>want to die by age 50 as a massive hulk of flesh
Stay mad lazyfags

Based dad introduce a healthy life to your child in the future and your wife when she’s done with her pregnancy. Lots of women struggle to shake off the pregweight

I am turning 30 soon. My body is so damaged due to some accidents that I have to lift, otherwise I am in pain and don't function.
I will exercise till I die, I don't have any other option.

Pic related

Attached: sJP1fZY (1).jpg (2086x2186, 560.37K)

Statistically speaking, you’re absolutely right. But I’m still determined to be one of the few who never quits.

Yes, she's doing fine RN, not eating too much, I cook at home, not her, so It's always healthy.

And yes, I hope to get a boy, I wanna lift with him, but if it's a girl, I'll try to make her lift, but I will respect her choice.

I'm with this guy. I lift four times a week, have a house, wife, two kids and work a trade. It's all about proper training, time management and priorities. I hope I can pass that along to my sons.

Im 37 and still going. But you are absolutely correct. Most quit at 30 even earlier. After 30 you can half ass it at the gym and still mog your leftover friends. They will get fat. All of em.

I despise normalfags that think there's literally no other option in life but to fall into some cookie cutter npc lifestyle
This is precisely why I train. To rise above this sickening mediocrity. fuck you and your stupid wife and kids

Attached: bl.jpg (480x360, 19.67K)

The trend as of late is that women tend to lift more, so if that keeps up in the years to come im pretty sure your potential daughter would do to.

Still lifting at 32 faggot.

I'm 45 and lift 3-4 days a week.

You got me though, I don't look like someone that's been doing it 15 years, which is probably ten longer than most of the gym.

funny you say that
i always go to the gym in the mornings and its always filled with 50+ yo boomers
it puts a smile on my face

I hope so. I'm pretty sure she or he will have a healthy lifestyle. I will pass that to my child.

Yup. Same.

>wife, kids

Attached: fa44690289f39f382650e0020b3263cf-imagejpeg.jpg (1280x720, 35.79K)