What is your honest opinion of redheads?

What is your honest opinion of redheads?

Attached: redhead.jpg (736x736, 37.51K)

If they have freckles as well they are 10/10 in my book.
Too bad they are rare af

They have nice colors. Would bang/10

they are nice

I think Hollywood executives have dyslexia, because they seem to keep casting gingers as black people.

Cute, though.

They fall to the extremes of the spectrum for attractiveness, either gorgeous or butt ugly. The hot ones are worth your time if they want you

Ginger women are great. However, all ginger males are inferior beings and should be exterminated

The only one I ever met dated some tallfag normie at our HS.
They started dating freshman year and after being on again off again, broke up towards end of junior year.
That dude was never the same again, he always seemed really agitated and pissed afterwards.

They require sex.

They look sickly, mutated and freckles look like a rash.

pretty overrated desu, brunettes and blondes look better. also, too severe an inferiority complex.

I am an advocate for a redhead genocide

t. Redhead

Attached: 3D51A239-CAA1-4752-A9E7-8F48F2D8DAD3.jpg (576x576, 52.21K)

Redheads make the hottest milfs of all white women.

most natural redheads look fucking gross but theres some cute ones that r unnatural

Yep. The curse of being ugly AND attracted to extremely rare traits.

Really good but overrated

You'd think they would look like anime characters but most are just ugly

Attached: 1638964199593.png (932x830, 883.58K)

My family is full of redheads so my opinion would be biased. I think redheaded men are cute though.

They are cute in theory
In reality they're ugly

They are out of my league

I wish redhead men looked like in fiction
(Not ugly)

What?
Origkdnajsn

They make my penis into the big penis.

Attached: 1606051955090.jpg (1332x1920, 955.07K)

hot red heads are the hottest women on earth

You mean the redhead genocide where the redheads genocide all the non-redhead "human" subspecies?

They are my absolute favorite, to the point anything else is just meh. It's why I work so hard on getting rich. I already train four times a week, got lucky rolls on height, all that. Money and early retirement is the final piece I need. Just barely a million in crypto but it's been shaky in recent times. In a year or two I'll be surprised if I haven't found my qt redhead future wife by then.

Attached: 1641976034679.jpg (813x1089, 850.31K)

>tfw tomboy redhead gf w/ short hair
lucked out bros.

That depends on wether or not that are an actual bonafide redhead/ginger, or if they're just some stupid fucking blonde/brunette that has no idea what the actual fuck red hair looks like.
And any real redhead that goes out and puts this retarded crimson bottle shit in her hair is just as ugly.
Why don't we call them Orangeheads like they actually are? Red doesn't actually have anything to do with it.

Attached: redhead.jpg (548x400, 87.33K)

This. Either they're extremely attractive with fire for hair or they're completely ugly with frizzy orange hair .

Too bad she's a blonde apparently.

>completely ugly with frizzy orange hair
>doesn't like the frizzy
Spotted the poser fag who doesn't really like gingers.

I hope you have something invested in stocks as well user, crypto is not retirement tier

Redheads specifically give me the urge to cover their freckled faces with cum.
I do that with all other types of girls but it seems alot more compulsory with redheads