Why do women have it so piss easy but still complain most of the time that their life is so hard?

Why do women have it so piss easy but still complain most of the time that their life is so hard?

Attached: 1655886953478.jpg (540x486, 53K)

there’s an expiration date on that body. majority don’t get to keep it past 23

Because that’s what women do they complain.

Funny how you still think you need to look like the guy on the right when girls and women will already mire you for 1/5th of his physique

Attached: E3VSi26VEAs_9u3.jpg (1169x1114, 142.04K)

Women can use a bit of exercise to get that lean but smooth type of look

You're the one complaining OP does that mean you're a woman?

And women have to

Be submissive at all times
Get fucked in the ass
Blow me dry
Clean

And so one, a fair trade imo

>when girls and women will already mire you for 1/5th of his physique
By modern standarts he's just mediocre.

Attached: 12414124.jpg (275x300, 17.13K)

>By modern standarts he's just mediocre.
Most men are lardasses now, so no.

You're fucking ruined. Go outside, the reality is waiting for you

social media isnt real

>behavoir = physical appearance
retard

It is tho

the rest of the internet isnt real either, stop being autistic

Behavior is literally physical appearance, what are you wanking about

I look like 3/5 of the guy on the right, can do 1/2/3/4 for 5 reps and have a visible sixpack. However, girls will never mire me because I am a 5'9" manlet and my face is ugly.
Lifting weights is useless if you don't have an attractive baseline (genetics) which is what girls actually care about, face, height, shoulder bone width, jaw, penis size etc. I feel like I am born just to suffer meaninglessly, give my best for nothing and then die alone.

Attached: 1655839006050.jpg (600x602, 24.48K)

>women's standarts are based on social media's photos and videos
>social media isn't real
???

Did you really lift all that weight and gain no wisdom at all?
Everyone starts lifting for women, why have you not realized that was a lie and embraced the inner works of working out?

Men and women have different struggles. I don't get what women have to put up with just like women don't get what I have to put up with.
Anybody male or female who says otherwise is a fool. How are you gonna know what a completely different gender goes through lmao

Attached: 1648489787510.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Lmao what struggles do women have which are actually real and not completely self-inflicted?
>inb4 pregnancy
Well, women nowadays don't want children anyway.

imagine non-chads approaching you
the horror

Except nobody actually gives a shit about men looking "good" other than teenagers and closeted homosexuals. Which one are you? Probably both by the whiny, nasal tone in your post.

Periods

Know what's funny? Men care about looks a lot while women care even more plus they care about wealth, status, strength, competence, personality etc. If you way nobody cares about men looking good you are either a coping uggo or straight up delusional.

these are the arbitrary standards you have set for yourself, you simple lack the self awareness or perspective to realise it.

I generally agree with this. Early twenties I knew girls that drank every single day and memed about how they never exercise or walk anywhere at all. Totally skinny. It was depressing. By mid twenties got fat.

not actually meant to be painful, your estrogen is too high

>while women care even more
This isn't true, stop using online dating

>Well, women nowadays don't want children anyway.

I don't want kids and honestly it got to be a struggle hooking with women - even when you were supposedly doing one nighters in a club - that didn't end up talking about wanting babies and wanting you there

It's piss easy for you too retard, and you're the one complaining about it. Just fucking talk to a girl for once in your life jesus christ.

That is a nice mog by the manlet mexicano.