>women repeat over and over they wwould rather have a man than a sex toy
>its well known that women have less active sex drives than males
>facts are repeated over and over again
>user sees this and then sees a shitty sex toy being marketed on twitter
URRRRRRRRRRR
retarded OP

a kazoo?

It's a clit sucker.

yep. women cannot brag over a toy, but they can and do brag about chad.

>have sex for over an hour with some whore
>afterwards she asks if i mind if she masturbates
>shrug
>she pulls out a vibrator and goes to town on herself for roughly 30 minutes while i smoke weed and contemplate my life choices

It's not like any of us on this board are hoping to be going anywhere near a clitoris any time soon, so why hate femanons who simply want their needs met?

im really scared that a girl will trick me into impregnating her and i'll be stuck raising a kid so i stay away from them as much as i can

Attached: 1607557307507.jpg (784x739, 89.82K)

>actually ruins a entire generation of women

Attached: 1628927564304.png (850x570, 558.61K)

this the third fucking time i've seen this thread kys op

>reveals the actual nature of an entire generation of women

Fixed. Women never wanted average males in the first place, it was just their best option for the times. They have never actually loved, liked or even had any positive feelings towards you. Even if the unthinkable happens and a legion of hardened males take down the system, genuine female affection will be forever out of reach.

why It has a hole?

is that what it actually does?

My e-gf uses a clitsucker but it's not a powerful one like that. I wanna get her Satisfyer Pro but she's paranoid about her mom checking the mail.

Check this out the device is fucking women up

Attached: dnager.jpg (1406x818, 357.13K)

the fuck is a clit sucker?

never let your daughter near any sextoy (or makeshift vibrator) until she can orgasm without one.
It is highly detrimental to her sexual development: forming an unhealthy dependency on such tools in order to climax.

Big clits are hot.

The Lelo is another knockoff of the original womanizer design, and it looks like it hasn't quite got it right.
Where was this sold? Obviously somewhere with shitty regulation. (America?)

There are no regulations for sex toys

it emits gentle ultrasonic pulses, and also produces a sort of sucking effect. There are many models available, made by many manufacturers- but the original was the "womanizer"

Because it doesn't use vibration, the sonic pulses hit the entire area of the clit (and importantly, the clitoral frenulum) that is usually too sensitive to directly situmulate.
This is why it makes women come so quickly, and so hard.

These sex toy companies hide behind a shield of wokeism and sexual liberation while their products aren't regulated, there is little to not safety testing and they dodge responsibility when their customers are inured.
I read further in that reddit thread, in that pic I posted, and apparently Lelo is on Lilly's Blacklist, which "tests toys for safety and also writes about company ethics". Apparently Lelo has also designed a condom that doesn't look broken after it's punctured. How's that for feminism

I am. Marry me

Attached: 1643301880566.png (640x844, 818.06K)

but what do you do, why the suck? is there some new trend i dont know about?

>But Chinese made clit sucker
>Act surprised when it tried to suck your clit clean off