Going to the gym with the flu? Yes or no? I feel lousy at the moment, will I feel more flat if I go to the gym?

Going to the gym with the flu? Yes or no? I feel lousy at the moment, will I feel more flat if I go to the gym?

Attached: rb8Aof0.jpg (1080x1080, 121.62K)

if it’s the kung flu it’s only dojos and mma gyms you need to keep away from

Just do it. Hopefully there will be less machines and benches in use when you are feeling fine again

PS. I would tounge fuck her asshole until it gapes wider than her mouth

Just skip. If you're not gonna perform at least a good amount, there's no point.

i want her to suffocate me with her post workout sweaty ass if you catch my drift

narduchita literally fucks niggers on onlyfans

What?

Learn to think for yourself.

Attached: 1607996641545.jpg (575x620, 85.8K)

Wow imagine getting to clean her with your tounge after every of those sessions. Wouldnt that be something haha hnngg

so... you want to give the flu to everyone at the gym?

Yea, literally me yesterday, wish I just stayed home and rested under some blankets with fluids. Today I feel better but I'm still not 100% and if I just rested the whole day I think I'd be 100% again or at least better than I am now. And it wasn't like it was productive, I was fucking slow the whole day, felt like shit and left early anyways.
So I'd say just get better rather than having a half assed workout in which you'll feel like shit and most likely just spread out the time it will take to get over it.

don't do it
worst case you get hard case angina pectoris

Just go easy. Resting through injury/illness is actually worse for gains.
>caring about other people
lmao

>Have a shit workout
>More injury prone
>Fucking others over
Not very Any Forums of you

Your body will not build muscle or anything while you are sick and training might slow your recovery so you will end up missing/not profiting from more trainings than if you just miss today's

Is there a PINK version for men's underwear?

Like a brand that just screams sexcore, you see a pink waistband and you just instantly know you're dealing with a hypersexual thot, something like that. But for men.

Yes. Raise herd immunity.

Men have it better. Any leopard skin jockstrap will do, best when paired with a mustache and mullet.

But I'm straight

I lifted while I had the kungflu and it was fine. This was before I knew had the kungflu and thought I was just sick from Adderall withdrawal + late nights

That's why you need the mullet.