Inferior female discussion

Can inferior women accept their place in hearth and home? They've been ignored by society sadly.

Attached: Femsub.jpg (400x400, 36.19K)

>Chained naked under a trapdoor
Not bad, but i'd rather have a more stepford-wife-y fembot slave

Attached: istockphoto-174761060-170667a.jpg (359x477, 69.59K)

Stepford slave girls are nice because they can cook for the ones you have in cages.

Nice, so what would you have cage girl do other than please you sexually, given that most housework would be taken care of by stepford girl?
Could cage girl eventually be promoted to stepford girl 2 through good behavior?

Attached: a109n1.jpg (477x400, 21.29K)

I think that would be good. There's a lot of jobs to be done. Gardening, cooking, cleaning, and babymaking. The more they can develop their skills the more I can focus on what I want. A lot of their skills would be in helping onboard new concubines.

I'm sure cage girl will be very happy of her new life once she learns to be a good girl

Attached: G6.jpg (750x942, 204.63K)

Apron nudity is patrician tier.

Wearing her uniform for the hosework that is hers to do, while still exposing her body for her master to enjoy
Like a good girl

Attached: Naked-Cooking-1-960x1149.jpg (960x1149, 99.92K)

Based thread, chaps. Keep up the good work.

Attached: 1637234336211.jpg (1194x1704, 464.51K)

Girs would find much more fulfillment in life if they just accepted that they exist to serve and please men

Attached: ddlg-gif-15.gif (498x254, 643.28K)

Bump for more femsub

Attached: 9124-submissive-woman-hands-out-long-dark-hair-down-chris-maher.jpg (600x800, 68.33K)

I want them here too.

i actually really want to just be a guys pet neet gf. while hes at work ill probably laze around and watch tv/play vidya for most of the time. but before he comes back ill have everything cleaned and a meal ready for him. when he gets in id eagerly greet him with kisses, hugs etc. when hes doing work at home id sit under his desk and nurse his cock. if he wants to finish he can motion me to go faster or just push my head how he wants it, and after he finishes he can piss down my throat, and id clean up his cock of any remaining cum or pee with my mouth. i wanna be collared constantly and in minimum clothes when were at home, he can grope me, pinch my tits, slap my ass, whenever he wants to. i want him to not allow me to cum most times, (maybe just 1-2 times a month or something) so im constantly horny and in heat for him. he can have rules for me that i have to follow, get punished when i mess up, i wanna be molded into whatever he wants me to be. he can also emotionally abuse me, insult me, slap me, until i cry, as long as afterwards he gives me some cuddles and aftercare. he could even invite other girls to cuck me with, as long as they dont become a long term member of our relationship and he promises he loves me the most at the end. i want him to manipulate me into believing hes my god, and make me dependant, obsessed with him and unable to ever leave. but the main reason i havent pursed something like this irl yet is because he would have to actually want to keep me for life, if i got into a relationship like this that didnt work out, id probably kms after.

Attached: 14.png (500x532, 108.67K)

Great fantasy overall. What if he already had an autistic slave girl and you had to cook for her?

Honestly probably true, women were happier when their existence was linked to the man they married at a young age.

I would certainly keep you for life if this was us.
Maybe it could be us ...

no, i couldnt deal with there being other girls there

maybe.. where are you from? what are your standards like?

Attached: 11.png (1280x720, 1.58M)

>he could even invite other girls to cuck me with, as long as they dont become a long term member of our relationship and he promises he loves me the most at the end
Dropped. No one is taking the spot of my #1. You either accept your place or you get out of my face. Sheesh. It is so hard to find a bitch who is actually a full blooded sub... Just a buncha phoney, entitled, bratty princess types.

Attached: sketch-18997083575665999999989897799.png (186x217, 28.96K)

lmao what the fuck is this thread, you bitches always make me cackle

Attached: tenor.gif (630x640, 1.14M)

If you want to really please a man let him take any women in as he desires. Find him women as well. There is no greater offering to your husband than bang maids. Temporary pleasure sucks in comparison to having a harem of women doing your bidding and having your children.

Attached: sketch-1624805172498788799999999.png (457x459, 165.5K)

get the fuck off my board roastie nigger lover

Attached: 1602175689789.jpg (383x540, 91.27K)

I mean, really think about it: Who is actually getting the better deal? The woman in this fantasy has it totally made. She disguised the man's slavery to her as servitude towards him. But really you are just stuck with her. Enslaved to her. You are nothing more than a slave to this woman's genetics, and you have locked yourself out from many wonderful women for her personal satisfaction of being your one and only. It's a trap.

Attached: sketch-18997083575665677999999999998979.png (763x444, 235.97K)

When I was in high school I had dreams of being a slave to a generally nice and somewhat attractive and slighty older master. I would have a collar and everything and he would make me wear Japanese maid dresses and fuck me when I finished. I grew up and sort of gave up on that because I would know it would be unsustainable as I grew up and aged. I would be thrown out and abandoned.

if your gf is your number 1, and still submissive, why cant i be that to a man? he can still fuck other girls

im just horny and felt like talking about my fetishes

this is what im worried about too. since ill probably get dropped when i age i guess its better to keep this fantasy out of reality. maybe if i meet a guy, and we fall in love first, and then find out we have the exact same fantasy itd work out, but those odds are so low

Attached: 5.png (816x1034, 1.23M)