What went so wrong... My heart breaks for what this guy has thrown away

What went so wrong... My heart breaks for what this guy has thrown away.

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-042452_Brave.jpg (1440x2629, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/06/05/health/drew-manning-fit2fat2fit-lessons/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What happened to Tarzan

>injuries because he was doing his own stunts causing continuous pain
>a shit wife that demanded money from him for I believe over a decade that bled him dry
>lost the will to live, got me2's along the way and lost his hair but no money at all for anything
>people commenting on his acting during an interview for a movie without knowing that his mom died the day before and he was going through a rough time

I am glad the she demon is finally gone and Brendan is actually getting his shit together. He may not be swole on the outside but his soul outlifts us all.

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-044449_Brave.jpg (1440x2393, 1.12M)

Sexual Harassment. Divorce
Nobody is safe from high-powered individuals

Got diddled by Hollywood director and shunned from acting when he spoke up about it. I believe he injured his spine during The Mummy 3 or something and could barely exercise, plus other life problems listed ITT definitely contributed.

Everyone likes him because there's nothing about him that exudes narcissism or hatred like a typical actor.

On the other hand he's a Jew.

women

now we need to bully him into lifting, he’s on that dreamer bulk but there’s still hope

But like that doesn't explain why he over ate so much. Like sure you're injured but just don't eat so much or fast. Also he coukd turn his life around any day..... I just hope he does one day.

Attached: Screenshot_20220622-045746_Brave.jpg (1440x2340, 2.12M)

>But like that doesn't explain why he over ate so much. Like sure you're injured but just don't eat so much or fast. Also he coukd turn his life around any day..... I just hope he does one day.
Probably a loss of confidence, see e.g.:

cnn.com/2012/06/05/health/drew-manning-fit2fat2fit-lessons/index.html
>Fitness trainer gains and loses 70 pounds in 1 year – on purpose
>Always a fitness junkie, staying in shape comes naturally for Manning. He’s that guy at the gym the rest of us love to hate, the one who likes to use his biceps for pumping iron instead of changing channels, and who prefers sucking down a spinach shake to indulging in a brownie sundae.
>
>Because of that, Manning was a “judgmental” trainer, his wife says. “He would look at someone who was overweight and say, ‘They must really be lazy.’
>
>That point of view wasn’t helping Manning help his clients. When he failed yet again to push someone over to the light side, he knew something was wrong.
>
>He gave up the gym and started consuming junk food, fast food and soda. In just six months, he went from 193 pounds with a 34-inch waist to 265 pounds with a 48-inch waist.
>
>Lynn saw the difference in her husband in less time than that. He became lethargic, stopped helping around the house and was less than eager to play with their 2-year-old daughter.
>
>“He was so insecure – saying ‘I’m so fat. I look so horrible,’ constantly complaining about how he looks,” she said.
>
>Manning says he didn’t realize the effects of his weight gain would be more than physical. It altered his relationships and his self-confidence. Returning to the gym after the Fit2Fat portion of his journey made him nervous. The fact that he had to do push-ups on his knees was almost humiliating.

looks cozy

Doritos

Attached: s5_TLGjHDYzxFnY-Ft910A4jTVCZbVN6pLi6b2XFu0c.jpg (640x360, 30.38K)

he just got old, and life hit him the worst way. it's gonna happen to you too

this. jew pervert gay rapists and women can ruin even the best of us.

we avg dudes stand no chance in this kike world

i got a spinal injury and gained 15kg.
food can be comforting when you are in pain 24/7, even with medication.

my man

two years younger

Attached: old and ugly jared leto.jpg (1300x963, 159.84K)

>I'm 52
bitch looks 67

i became depressed and gained like 30 kg

when there is no pleasure, food pleasure is the easiest to get in modern world

He's got way more money then all of us,
blokes literally the goal.
train your arse off make bulk coin for looking good for 10 years then check out.xxk28

more than likely fucked more 9/10 broads than half of /fit while eating cheetos and slamming back beers