Oh boy did I fuck up

Ok, so I work in mental health, the stunning 10/10 come throught my office, I nearly trip over myself just shaking her hands, smart, funny, out going and well adjusted. She checks me out, I check her out ot. I proceed to run her through a battery of test, we get talking. Turns out she was horrible sexualy abused buy a nurse who worked for her netball team, my instincts are to protect het, show her a good life and date her.. devolope strong feeling for her, completely unsure if my feelings are welcome or not but have a strong compulsion to to try it out. I'm 34, she's 24. Truly not sure what to do. Need help robot's!!? Deeply obsessed!!!!!!!! She is the most wonderful woman I have I have imever met fully intouch with her self, self aware. Empathy towards others and just fucking stunning. Please help!

Attached: Screenshot_20220205-030449_Samsung Internet.jpg (637x1053, 254.85K)

mmmm nah
she looks 34

Dead set 24. I have the paperwork to prove it

Just jack off retard. If you spill your spaghetti when you're horny then do away with it.
You're 34 years old. For fucks sake.

>10/10
>fat
get a grip

user why are you larping, you type like a 12 year old. You should not be in mental health, unless as a patient.

It's more than that, I'm about to put my career on the line for this. She checked me out, I checked her out...

Ew. Mental health care is already fucked up and is letting down too many people in need without your further contribution.

I have a duel graduate degree..

>I work in mental health
So you have drugs that you can use, right? I think you already know the answer.

Okay. It's just weird how you went from
>she was abused by a nurse who worked for her netball team
to immediately
>my instincts are to protect her and show her a good life
I'm a dude but you sound like a creepy faggot.

Anyway. You're both adults. There's nothing saying a therapist/whatever you are can't date a client right? If so just stop taking her as a client and start dating her, if your feelings are reciprocated anyway.

If you're fucking 34 there's no reason you should be trying to get r9k to navigate your professional and love life for you.

No dude, this is more that that, we get along great. Everything we think is identical. She wants to ride me bike with me, she wants to show her how to scuba dive, she's in her third year of law never have I got alone with a woman like this. Sure I might be projecting, but what if I'm not, surely you artists can and a shred of hope for another man...?

>Larping faggot
There is a slim chance this is real and if it is, just fuck off. Willing to fuck your future over pussy. How much more of a fuckboy could you be?

The speak with words user and this is why I don't want it to go balls up, I could loose alot. But what if this is it??

nigger what the fuck are you attempting to convey here.

Ask her like a normal person if she wants to go steady. Do it when you're biking together like you supposedly do. Tell her that you have to drop her as a client to make this happen if she agrees - then refer her to a collegue and start dating her?

No, dud it's more than this. She tells me things she hasn't told other therapists. I think she feels genuinely say with me and I have this crazy dezure to keep her safe but there's this other part of me that says what if I end up sweeping slopes for the rest of my life.... she inspires trust in me alot

Holy shit. Should advice! I guess I'm just afraid of getting turned down I guess. But there don't that with alot of guir2pp0kld

what fucking drugs are you on right now, you sound like a retard

>It's more than that
you are 34 YEARS OLD NIGGER. YOU'RE ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BOY FINGERING HIS OLDER COUSIN FOR THE FIRST TIME. GET A FUCKING GRIP
...I just don't understand how you can go "I've never felt this way before!!" at your age.

Klonipin

I thought so! I knew I was speaking with a bartard hahahahah. Based, I'm hoping to get a script mmyself soon.

Good luck with that, thy don't hand out dissasoiative drugs easy my dude. Helps to know people

its a benzo not a disso, how stupid are you.

you're a drug addict emotionally stunted retard, you should be fired from your job and barred from ever practicing therapy again

sort your fucking self out first

not only you're about to use the fact that someone trusted you by the virtue of your profession to your advantage, you're clearly also not in a great place mentally yourself + you're doing drugs as well?

do her a favour and leave her alone

How the fuck should we know how to help you.

You're really not getting user. She sent another therapist that I was an amazing, deautiful person who sho can wait to see again and asked what the dating parameters are around therapist's. Obviously I would have to discharge her but she already said she needs people close to her and that she loves my company. She in incredible, 3 year law, we can just go on and on about anything. She dosent ask me to do papers work. We just talk I've told her about my failed relationships and she has. Hold shit fuck if is isn't the won't I don't know what it I'm I'm even willing to take g to take it slow

Okay. She wants to get with you, as youve demonstrated, and you want to get with her. Why not just stop seeing her professionally and start fucking her? Literally discharge her. She can find another therapist if she needs.